Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do we take things too seroiusly these days?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I mean should we not lighten up and just be mates?

Everyone is grumpy. Everyone is too political.

I think we are over politicized.

LETS BE MATES! :) AND LET'S BE SILLY AND HAVE MORE BUM THREADS

OP as memes:

3YoiHuE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Deja Boo wrote: »
    TMI :eek:

Spotty bums are a private :p matter

ewwwwwh!

Spotted Dick!

Spotted-Dick-8-cropped.jpg

Deja Boo wrote: »
    OP as memes:

3YoiHuE.jpg

2UApA.gif

You guys don't understand :(

I SEE YOU you're beauTIful.

Vita nova wrote: »
    Poor old Grumpy Cat passed away recently - RIP

RIP Grumpy cat.

• Advertisement

RIP Grumpy cat.

Poor baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

mdk_kdm wrote: »
    People of a certain ideological leaning get riled up so easily. It almost takes the fun out of trolling them, almost.

I wonder how internet trolls affect society. Do trolls give people a false impression of how toxic society is that they carry into the real world? Could that turn into a vicious circle by inducing more trolling?

kowloon wrote: »
    I wonder how internet trolls affect society. Do trolls give people a false impression of how toxic society is that they carry into the real world? Could that turn into a vicious circle by inducing more trolling?
    Like thought germs...

kowloon wrote: »

• Advertisement

Some Trolls are fabulous.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

If everyone agreed with everyone else, it would be a bit dull. Like those FB groups where all the posts just seem to be people saying good morning and all the replies are just people saying good morning back (yes, really). It's nice in its own way but not very interesting.

Advertisement