Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ERCC Gloucester V Connacht 1pm BT Sport 2

Options
  • 08-12-2019 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

Gloucester team announced
    15. Tom Marshall; 14. Louis Rees-Zammit, 13. Chris Harris, 12. Mark Atkinson, 11. Ollie Thorley; 10. Danny Cipriani, 9. Joe Simpson; 1. Val Rapava-Ruskin, 2. Franco Marais, 3. Fraser Balmain; 4. Gerbrandt Grobler, 5. Franco Mostert; 6. Ruan Ackermann, 7. Jake Polledri, 8. Ben Morgan (capt)
    Replacements: 16. Todd Gleave, 17. Josh Hohneck, 18. Jamal Ford-Robinson, 19. Alex Craig, 20. Lewis Ludlow, 21. Callum Braley, 22. Billy Twelvetrees, 23. Matt Banahan

https://www.connachtrugby.ie/butler-returns-to-captain-connacht-in-champions-cup-clash-against-gloucester/

Connacht Matchday Squad V Gloucester (SUN 8 Dec, 1pm)
    (15-9): John Porch, Niyi Adeolokun, Bundee Aki, Peter Robb, Kyle Godwin, Jack Carty, Caolin Blade (1-8): Denis Buckley, Tom McCartney, Finlay Bealham, Joe Maksymiw, Quinn Roux, Eoghan Masterson, Colby Fainga’a, Jarrad Butler (Capt).
    Replacements: Jonny Murphy, Matthew Burke, Dominic Robertson McCoy, Ultan Dillane, Robin Copeland, Stephen Kerins, Conor Fitzgerald, Tom Daly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

That's a very strong Gloucester pack. A 4-1 loss here to keep it alive for next week wouldn't be a disaster.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Connacht sneak a win, Gloucester have never been able to put anything together in Europe.

Remember chaps, just say no to Dougie.

story-22612-22612-xlarge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,124 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Connacht players have an unreal ability to lose the ball in contact far too easily

• Registered Users Posts: 7,963 ✭✭✭connachta

Thank you for the thread, Jump!
    I was 100% focus on the game itself.

Not the greatest one of course, but without the intercept try... Not a disaster anyway. We can give them the back of the coin next week, take the 5 points and still have (slim) hopes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,129 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

Connacht defended poorly, imo. Thought the were giving up lots of ground in the tackle. Roux was poor. Didn't carry much and I think he should have been a guy to use to gain momentum. Dillane not starting was baffling.
    Thought Blade was good and Carty was a mixed bag. I would expect a Connacht win next week. Definitely a lot to work on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement