Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-10-2020, 12:52   #31
Sardonicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg End Reject View Post
I didn't sanitise my hands.

Quiet day wfh so I sorted my sock drawer for excitement. If I'm knocked down I won't be rushed to hospital only to die from shame when they see my threadbare socks.
But what about your bras and pants? You don't want to be caught in droopy drawers in A&E. Droopy drawers, zero support bra and face mask. That's a fatal combination. There is nothing they could do to bring you back from that..
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
28-10-2020, 13:13   #32
Leg End Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardonicat View Post
But what about your bras and pants? You don't want to be caught in droopy drawers in A&E. Droopy drawers, zero support bra and face mask. That's a fatal combination. There is nothing they could do to bring you back from that..
I get rid of undies when they're past their best, but socks hang around for longer than they should for some reason.

So, decent knickers, decent bra, decent socks, decent face mask. All I need to worry about now is recovering after being hit by a bus, and sure that's the doctor's problem.
28-10-2020, 13:16   #33
GoneHome

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterofthebr View Post
im WFH too, workload is low also - glad im not the only one.
Same situation here, it's terrific, when I think of all those wasted hours of commuting down through the years, not to mention the mindless meetings that are now well and truly being done without, it's all good

Work finished for the day, lunch just consumed and going to settle down to a bit of reading for the afternoon, weather outside is miserable so going to light up a big coal fire.
28-10-2020, 13:27   #34
Sardonicat

Quote:
I get rid of undies when they're past their best, but socks hang around for longer than they should for some reason.

So, decent knickers, decent bra, decent socks, decent face mask. All I need to worry about now is recovering after being hit by a bus, and sure that's the doctor's problem.
Precisely! I keep an 'emergency' supply of past it knickers for certain times. But you get a pass under those circumstances, providing the bra and socks are in good order.
Thanks from:
28-10-2020, 13:28   #35
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfjed View Post
@graces7

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...93022&page=658

This is the last page of the old one.
Ah thanks! Having a horrible day out here today so not firing on all cylinders... AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH

How does it take so many days and phone calls to ( NOT) get a simple repeat prescription sent out.. and the prospect of running out of cat food because the shop forgot to order it in..
Advertisement
28-10-2020, 13:32   #36
Graces7

Quote:

You need socks? I got socks! I am hopeless at ebay etc shopping and they sent me 20 pairs of black socks when I thought I ordered 10... Only charged what I was expecting to pay for 10 though!
(2) thanks from:
28-10-2020, 13:33   #37
and in the morning Diamonds of Frost

and in the morning Diamonds of Frost's Avatar

In werk. Praying the ridiculous time wasting checkpoint isn't on the N7 when I leave.
Thanks from:
28-10-2020, 13:49   #38
Badly Drunk Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graces7 View Post
You need socks? I got socks! I am hopeless at ebay etc shopping and they sent me 20 pairs of black socks when I thought I ordered 10... Only charged what I was expecting to pay for 10 though!
They probably got mixed up between 20 socks and 20 pairs of socks.

I'm still in work but leaving work at 2 hopefully. I'm still not a fan of my variety of working from home: go in to work every day but don't stay as long, and finish stuff off at home. I should have left at 12...
28-10-2020, 13:53   #39
global23214124

Reading my kindle and listening to music in the sun with a little breeze on the balcony. Incessant flies from earlier have disappeared so happy out.
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
28-10-2020, 13:56   #40
Ted_YNWA
The Tedinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowloon View Post
The last thread hadn't fully reached 10,000 posts, what kind of standards do you have Ted?
I'll send you back to it if you want.

Something at the back of my mind is saying deleted posts can affect that count too.

Deskside trying to get back into workmode.

Post-lunch snooze is more of an idea.
28-10-2020, 14:02   #41
Autosport

Had started preparing dinner when I realised the meat wasnt it’s best looking so now at the butchers and my oh my so much variety of meat and that’s just the butchers hehehe

I’ll get my coat
28-10-2020, 14:12   #42
IamMetaldave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_YNWA View Post

Post-lunch snooze is more of an idea.
Good idea Ted! A snooze it is for Dave before I go back to the desk!
(2) thanks from:
28-10-2020, 14:14   #43
Gremlinertia

Send a message via Yahoo to Gremlinertia
Hmm sure while I'm still in bed a nap might be nice too.
28-10-2020, 14:24   #44
Graces7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badly Drunk Boy View Post
They probably got mixed up between 20 socks and 20 pairs of socks.

I'm still in work but leaving work at 2 hopefully. I'm still not a fan of my variety of working from home: go in to work every day but don't stay as long, and finish stuff off at home. I should have left at 12...
That figures! The last time I had ordered from ebay it was plants and they sent me seeds then changed the ad wording! I finally got a refund
Thanks from:
28-10-2020, 14:34   #45
Sardonicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by global23214124 View Post
Reading my kindle and listening to music in the sun with a little breeze on the balcony. Incessant flies from earlier have disappeared so happy out.
Sounds divine. It's brass monkeys and raining here!
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion