Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Oh mam!
    I listened to a woman on the radio few weeks ago, she has an onlyfans account where she farts for men!!!
    There's an audience for everything it seems :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

bubblypop wrote: »
    Oh mam!
    I listened to a woman on the radio few weeks ago, she has an onlyfans account where she farts for men!!!

How did you get wind of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,338 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Oh mam!
    I listened to a woman in the radio few weeks ago, she has an onlyfans account where she farts for men!!!

There's a market for the more mature lady too, but Mam's too young for that.

She's going to have to go into the milf category, we'll have to do some research and see if there's a better demand for a farting milf. Some minor dietary adjustments can be advised then so she can let rip on demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,228 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Would there be a market for a Leg End reject :D;)

Of course there are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm fighting a losing battle here it seems .
    Get in touch with me when ye have it set up :p

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm fighting a losing battle here it seems .
    Get in touch with me when ye have it set up :p

That's the spirit! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Oh mam!

Saw her on This Morning a few weeks ago. Poor Holly couldn't contain the laughter and neither could I. But ya gotta laugh.:D The world is a funny place. The internet just made it funnier.:pac:

"How can you afford that house and car?"

"Oh, I fart for men on the internet."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh mam!

I nearly spat my tea out reading that, bubbly!

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sofaside, chilled, iPad in hand and a Jack Reacher film on the telly.

Pretty muggy tonight - I may have to invest in a new rotary fan for my bedroom...

• Advertisement

Beddy, bed, bedside.

Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Tramore bound. Looking like a sorcher already today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,228 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) What a beautiful and glorious day it is :) We went in our morning walk and it was so humid :) Poor Alfie is now lying on cold tiles to keep himself cool :)

Happy Sunday!!!!

Alfie looks like a bold child that was sent to the corner in that pic. Enjoy your birthday treat Auto!

Anyone having any weird issues with their profile lately?

I don't post often so I only have around 900 posts. So say 2 weeks ago I only had circa 500 profile views. Now it's 1,385 views.

It has been climbing rapidly for some reason.

So last night I wrote it down and it was 1296 views at 8pm, then 1315 views at 9.35pm and it's fookin 1,385 views this morning.
    So almost 100 views since last night when I did 4 posts.

Now I wouldn't mind if I was remotely interesting but I only really ever talk pish on here so it's very strange.

Actually it's kind of unnerving to be honest, I'm considering closing my account today

Has similar been happening to anyone else so that hopefully it's just a boards issue or a clock fault on the site type of thing and not crazy stalker situation :)

Obviously if it was a nice stalker I could even welcome it but knowing my luck it would be some giant hairy dude with a penchant for murder

I've often clicked on people's username by mistake, maybe a hundred odd people did that NewRed2?
    I doubt it's anything sinister, maybe just someone trying to weird you out ?
    Don'tclose your account though :(

Can't even check my own as I don't have a laptop/desktop :pac:

There's a lot of technical issues with boards and they're probably ignoring them as the move to the new platform is next week.

Post in feedback, there's a thread there about thing wrong with the site. Lots of other ongoing issues there too.

I don't know what my profile views were so no point in me checking and I'm not saying it's aliens now ... but it's definitely aliens. :D

I've often clicked on people's username by mistake, maybe a hundred odd people did that NewRed2?
    I doubt it's anything sinister, maybe just someone trying to weird you out ?
    Don'tclose your account though :(

Can't even check my own as I don't have a laptop/desktop :pac:

Click on your own name and then when your touch site profile comes up hit "full site" at the bottom.

729 views for me and a few mod visits, one admin visit too. :eek:

Thanks Mam! But if it was accidental clicks then it would mean 800 people clicked on my profile accidentally in 2 weeks and nearly 100 since late last night.
    It's trebled in a fortnight.

I'm hoping it's just a site issue but the odds are still stacked heavily in favour of giant hairy man-stalker who's about to kill me.

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Thanks Mam! But if it was accidental clicks then it would mean 800 people clicked on my profile accidentally in 2 weeks and nearly 100 since late last night.
    It's trebled in a fortnight.

I'm hoping it's just a site issue but the odds are still stacked heavily in favour of giant hairy man-stalker who's about to kill me.

I just asked in feedback.

Now, open all your blinds and curtains fully and face the windows at all times ... :pac:

• Advertisement

There's actually nothing in people's profiles worth stalking for.
    I wouldn't be weirded out, it's literally your username, your profile meme (or whatever it's called), how many posts you've made etc.
    I couldn't give a monkeys about anyone seeing that.
    There's nothing personal there so don't be worrying about a stalker or murderer unless you're posting your eircode in your signature bar ;)
    Boards is doing serious upgrading at the minute in terms of technical stuff, it's posted in a thread here somewhere about all the changes. There'll probably be weird gremlin glitches for the next few weeks.

Thanks Leggy !
    Well mine hasn't changed in years so NewRed2 , yep be afraid :D

There's actually nothing in people's profiles worth stalking for.
    I wouldn't be weirded out, it's literally your username, your profile meme (or whatever it's called), how many posts you've made etc.
    I couldn't give a monkeys about anyone seeing that.
    There's nothing personal there so don't be worrying about a stalker or murderer unless you're posting your eircode in your signature bar ;)
    Boards is doing serious upgrading at the minute in terms of technical stuff, it's posted in a thread here somewhere about all the changes. There'll probably be weird gremlin glitches for the next few weeks.

You and your pampas grass are protesting too much ... :D

Here's your stalker, Redders!

There's actually nothing in people's profiles worth stalking for..

It's where someone would go to read all your posts, via the menu.

No I think this is it. It's the end of NewRed2 and hello to DeadRed2

RIP, poor fella never stood a chance

You and your pampas grass are protesting too much ... :D

Here's your stalker, Redders!
    If I'm the resident stalker, ye have nothing to fear :D

I just asked in feedback.

Now, open all your blinds and curtains fully and face the windows at all times ... :pac:

:eek: :eek: But.... How did you know I had curtains????

It's where someone would go to read all your posts, via the menu.

No I think this is it. It's the end of NewRed2 and hello to DeadRed2

RIP, poor fella never stood a chance
    Maybe it's a publishing house looking at your posts so to see if you're worth taking a punt on. You'll have a book out by Christmas :)

:eek: :eek: But.... How did you know I had curtains????

Purple told me!

If you reregister with that new name no one, and I mean absolutely no one, will know it's you.

Well, only your stalker will.

Purple told me!

If you reregister with that new name no one, and I mean absolutely no one, will know it's you.

Well, only your stalker will.

You'd want to go a bit more anonymous..throw the stalker off the scent entirely..
    Something like Scarlet Lady or Busty Betty would be better imo.

• Advertisement

You'd want to go a bit more anonymous..throw the stalker off the scent entirely..
    Something like Scarlet Lady or Busty Betty would be better imo.
    I'm obviously not interesting enough to have a stalker. :(

Busty Betty though! :D

Advertisement