Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

City of Dublin 2019

• 04-09-2019 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

I think this is going to be my first weekender tournament since March 2008. Looking forward to it :)

Anyway, I see in the Major section there seems to be a non-ICU registered player entered. Google very quickly shows a FIDE rating of 1636. Will this player be bumped up to the Championship section?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭sodacat11

A very enjoyable tournament in an excellent venue!! The numbers could have been better, especially in the Masters, but I am sure that as soon as the venue becomes more established these will improve. As well as being spacious and comfortable with free parking,this was an easy place to get to for people travelling from outside Dublin and running the tournament in a school costs only a fraction of what a city centre hotel would cost so hopefully the City of Dublin will find a permanent home here. Well done to the L.C.U

Advertisement