Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WW2 megabitch thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

sryanbruen wrote: »
    So they removed special orders and now you have to rely 100% on supply drops to get weapons...... :mad:

or buy them in the collections. Thats what i did with the new weapons didn't bother with the special orders really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    or buy them in the collections. Thats what i did with the new weapons didn't bother with the special orders really.

I don't play that often though because I do other things also and not to mention, my ****ty internet. So I cannot do that.

Requisitions on Shipment :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Requisitions on Shipment :mad:

You cannot take that map seriously you just have to go with the flow and make a shotty class with requisitions as your ribbon and off you go. The worry will be when they add it into general map rotation it’s fine in it’s own playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

WW2 needs an update. Will restart because of an update. The game was restarted because of an update.
    Grrrr IDGAF !!

• Advertisement

Why can’t the shipment lobby just be tdm kc and Dom and not 2 +random. If the choices are kc and tdm and 8 people pick random they don’t want tdm of kc how f* cki hard is that

• Registered Users Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

is there any other shotgun, other than the combat one, of any use?
    I've tried the others but cannot make it work!

everlast75 wrote: »

Same here. All the other are hitmarker machines only. Just can’t do well with them at all.

I know it’s a running joke but I’m using akimbo 1911s and they are way stronger than the shotguns

Not really any point of using them over the Combat Shotgun unless you just want to play around and have a laugh OR just feel different in the lobby. If you want to play seriously, I wouldn't recommend using any of the others.

Not really any point of using them over the Combat Shotgun unless you just want to play around and have a laugh OR just feel different in the lobby. If you want to play seriously, I wouldn't recommend using any of the others.

Camos :o

• Advertisement

Camos :o

I never grind for camos, especially in WW2.

I never grind for camos, especially in WW2.

Got dark matter in blops 3 but couldn’t be bothered in ww2

The lag yesterday and today has been ****ing awful!?

The lag yesterday and today has been ****ing awful!?

I’m not too bad today but yesterday was rough for me as well

Busting your balls for a rare supply drop only only for it to be duplicates

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I only picked this up last week. Enjoying it so far for the most part. Main things that annoy me are;

- Incendiary shells
    - Headglitching spots
    - Gibraltar (I think this is my least favourite map in any CoD I've played)
    - The shotguns are worse than useless

I played normal maps last night and was sooo bored. I have been playing Shipment 24/7 for weeks now. I need that intensity :D

Twice i completed contrasts, collected them only to find i couldn't call them in. They disappeared! Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Has this been anyone else's most disappointing experience with a COD so far? It has for me.

Hope Treyarch knock it outta the park again with BO4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

mixed domination with hardpoint and kc
    game over....

• Advertisement
Advertisement