Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Hurling League 2020

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭big_drive

I’d say everything will be gone club and county. Try solving fixtures then ��

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Outdoor gatherings of 500 people to be cancelled so its looking like games behind closed doors

I’d put up with that if we could still watch on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 17,577 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

All games postponed until 29th of March.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

All games postponed until 29th of March.

I can see the all sport this year being canned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭supernova5

greedy bas****s, they could so easily have played all inter county games behind closed doors like other sporting codes are doing

supernova5 wrote: »
    greedy bas****s, they could so easily have played all inter county games behind closed doors like other sporting codes are doing

There’s the good old cliche. Every other sport should be following their lead.

supernova5 wrote: »

Why? They did that in Italy and one of the players had it. So what’s stopping a player in Wexford or Galway passing it to each other next weekend?
    They’d be foolish to even try it

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭mart 23

They should award the trophy to Limerick as they have a 100% record in the 2020 league .

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

All the fitness plans and stuff will be damaged with the training ban/gyms closed

Players prob have to do workouts at home etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Going by the ban been lifted at the proposed date

They should finish the league with a final of Limerick vs Clare in the division 1 on 5/12 April ans play it with the Divison 2 final

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Going by the ban been lifted at the proposed date

They should finish the league with a final of Limerick vs Clare in the division 1 on 5/12 April ans play it with the Divison 2 final

There won’t be anything played in April. I think your looking at minimum of august before even a chance of something happening

Advertisement