Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you a Night Owl or Early Bird?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

TBH I'd feel like I was living half a life if I was working until 8pm and still had to get up at 7...that's almost all your waking hours at or getting ready for work and hardly any proper evening time!

Yeah I work a lot. I have a high stress job in a US company so tend to always be "on", regardless of office hours.

I can totally see the benefits of being an early riser, I just can't seem to overcome the challenge of being homicidal in the morning. Plus when I know I'll be responding to emails late into the evening, my toddler morning brain just won't get onboard at getting up before I have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

I'm not sure what the question here is? I wrote sky news and your asking if it is sky news

Better "level" of presenters on the shows i watch in comparison to BBC News

I would have questioned if you'd said RTE News Now
    Good God that is some crap news channel

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Complete night owl, always have been and probably always will be. Hate getting up.out of bed and definitely not a morning person...but I have a little thing called a job and I have no option but to get out of the sack in the mornings. Like so many other people...

Love the long lie-ins at the weekend and days when I'm working from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Committed night owl. Whoever invented mornings is a complete fûcking nob.

I do my best thinking and planning at night, I’m more relaxed at night, the pressure of the day with multiple people and stresses more often then not brought on by ‘people’ are absent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Both. What is this "sleep" ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Kind of both, this time of year I dont have to get up early and finish when it's dark , during the summer I'm up at 6am and go to bed whenever the job is done, self employed and the job is seasonal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I’m generally in bed early at night and then up early in the morning

Advertisement