Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

im just after getting the size i truly need, so keep trying i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

Alfie1 wrote: »
    Some real bargains at the moment here for Cyber Week/ Black Friday https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/

I grabbed these GORE-TEX for €50 https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-sonoma-4-g-tx/p/1011A210-001.html?width=Standard

Limited stocks & sizes but check back if what you want is out out stock, they seem to restock.

Pairs of shoes arrived today :D

Alfie1 wrote:
    Pairs of shoes arrived today

Mine are on the way, what's the verdict?

As expected, I already have a pair of them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

Who did delivery?? Did you get text / update to say they were being delivered.....I got confirmation they were shipped but haven't got anything since.

• Advertisement

Who did delivery?? Did you get text / update to say they were being delivered.....I got confirmation they were shipped but haven't got anything since.

UPS. I got an email to say they were shipped, a tracking link was included.

I got a text with a tracking link Friday to say they were on the way.
    Another text yesterday to say they'd be delivered today, even though they arrived yesterday.

Alfie1 wrote: »
    UPS. I got an email to say they were shipped, a tracking link was included.

I got a text with a tracking link Friday to say they were on the way.
    Another text yesterday to say they'd be delivered today, even though they arrived yesterday.

Cheers,
    Just logged into Asics site and now theres a note about possible delivery delay.....Theres a UPS number but no update available so hopefully order won't be cancelled if it's gone that far.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Ordered 2x pairs Mens runners.

Delivery today. Yaaay
    Delivered today : 1x pair runners. In the wrong size, and the wrong type. and they're women's. Boooo

Now to go through the fun of returns when "We are experiencing high contact volumes, and waiting times may be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,909 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

mine may be delivered today, so hopefully they are the correct sizes and types I ordered

2smiggy wrote: »
    mine may be delivered today, so hopefully they are the correct sizes and types I ordered

mine due tomorrow and friday, so lets see what happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,909 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

delivered at dinner time, both pairs the correct type and size I ordered thankfully !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I ordered on Saturday. Money taken. No order in my account though.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Delivery received and thank you op

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Cassius99

I have a quick question for those that have received their orders...I've previously bought Asics in the Kildare Village Outlet and it seemed to be that the runners in the Outlet are consistently a 1/2 size smaller than those I'd get in Lifestyle Sports (despite being the same marked sized on both the boxes and shoes). Is this the case with the online orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,775 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Cassius99 wrote: »
    I have a quick question for those that have received their orders...I've previously bought Asics in the Kildare Village Outlet and it seemed to be that the runners in the Outlet are consistently a 1/2 size smaller than those I'd get in Lifestyle Sports (despite being the same marked sized on both the boxes and shoes). Is this the case with the online orders?
    I've just got mine, a full size bigger than the ones I got last year in the outlet sale (39 instead of my usual 38), and these fit perfectly!

I would have got 38.5, but for some reason 38 was the only one not available in a half size.

The other ones fit, just about, but I could feel the pressure on my toenails if I walked or ran any distance in them.

I've worn Asics for years, always a 38, but the ones from the outlet are definitely a bit smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ordered 2x pairs Mens runners.

Delivery today. Yaaay
    Delivered today : 1x pair runners. In the wrong size, and the wrong type. and they're women's. Boooo

Now to go through the fun of returns when "We are experiencing high contact volumes, and waiting times may be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience."
    You don't need to talk to anyone for returns.
    Just print out the pages and either drop off or request UPS pick the boxes up.
    I ordered the wrong sizes...not used to EU ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

Ordered Friday (27/11). Status showing still not shipped today.
    Called customer service, answered within 1 min. "We're awful busy after black Friday blah blah......."
    Said they could see that it was being processed and should be shipped soon.

Reading about sizing issues here, hoping what I ordered fits me ok!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ordered Friday evening as well, same as you, still not shipped.

I'm not in any rush, just hoping they don't come back and cancel the order.

first order arrived today, very nice runners, more than likely sending one pair back. another order on the way, but another order still pending

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭petejmk

adrian522 wrote: »
    Ordered Friday evening as well, same as you, still not shipped.

I'm not in any rush, just hoping they don't come back and cancel the order.

Ordered Thursday. Only got the "shipped" email earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mrshopkeeper

Cassius99 wrote: »

I had the same issue at the Kildare Village a year or 2 ago. Asics Phoenix.. Have ordered my usual size in this sale and fingers crossed that they'll fit. They were an unreal price. Expecting delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Got mine today in size 11, they are very tight.
    Size 11.5 should be here tomorrow, they should be a better fit.
    I normally wear a Size 11 .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Order arrived today, nothing from UPS about anything. Literally found them at side of house when couldn't open side gate.

Least they fit, great bargain, saved 155 on 2 pairs

Mine arrived yesterday with no text / contact from UPS.
    Both pairs were same as the ones I already so size issue...
    .Maybe the sizes are slightly different if your getting a different model than you've had?
    They all come with CM size listed on tongue now so might be worth noting.

Thanks OP for heads up...Got in early for size and choice.
    Two new pairs for me....happy days.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    exactly this
    different models have different comfort and styles and fit differently so the cms is the best guide for all trainers
    kayano and kayano lite are a perfect example of different fitting trainers from asics

In my case I've only ever had Kayanos, and the outlet ones are definitely smaller than the "real" ones bought in a shop.

Maybe that's the reason they're in an outlet sale?

They are all real lol and even the staff in the outlet in Kildare will tell you to check the cms on trainers
    Same is said for all brands not just ASICS

I didn't mean to imply they were dodgy knock-offs!

Just that if the sizing is even slightly off they'd be diverted into an outlet sale rather than mainstream shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Ordered 8 days ago and they've emailed me today cancelling it. Clowns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

They are all real lol and even the staff in the outlet in Kildare will tell you to check the cms on trainers
    Same is said for all brands not just ASICS

There are knock offs everywhere in my experience. I knew a Chinese nail shop technician whose friends bought very expensive bags in a famous Dublin retail store. They always purchased before a trip to china, got an exact replica made there and returned the replica to the shop for a full refund. Someone else would then have purchased the replica I presume, thinking it was the real thing.

I have bought several pairs of Asics this year and I am a bit suspicious about the variation of size and fit between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Received my two pairs of runners today, fit is perfect on them thankfully. Great bargain for some new tennis runners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

anyone else still waiting on their gear? ordered the 27th and still nothing

Advertisement