Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Choir Zero Project

• 28-11-2017 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Summary
    This choir is a chorus group anyone can join, regardless of age, sex, nationality, or disability, if you feel like singing! It is a major purpose to send pleasure to music to the world through songs.
    There is no audition! Everyone who is staying in Ireland including studying abroad is eligible! We are looking for people who want to sing, those who want accompaniment, guidance!
    If you are interested please send me an e-mail address.

Practice date and time
    every Saturday from 13: 00-15: 00

Practice place
    The Lantern Center (※ Practice location may change.)

Tuition fee 5 euros per exercise (venue borrowing fee, musical score copy fee, other miscellaneous expense.Practice visitors are free.If you do not have them on the day you are okay to pay when you come next time is.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mettadana

Hello I need a choir for fun in South Dublin. I love the Toronto group Choir! choir! Choir! Ans would love to see that going here. Could someone contact me please ? Thanks Leila (alto) leilamsg at gmail

Advertisement