Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free daily comp Pick My Postcode

• 15-11-2020 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

https://pickmypostcode.ie/?ref=2666

What I get: 20c per referral
    What you get: daily chance to win €10 to €300

How it works:

We pick a random postcode from our registered members at 9am every day. If your postcode has been chosen, you just need to visit the site to claim your prize. Any unclaimed prizes roll over to the next draw.

100% AD FUNDED

You might be wondering how we can give away money for free. It's simple really. The ads, offers and surveys on the site pay for the lottery prizes that we give away every day. A bit like ads in a free newspaper. Our lottery is free and always will be!

WHAT IF I WIN?

If you're a winner you'll see a ‘collect button'. Money is paid safely via PayPal but if you haven't got a PayPal account you will be guided to set one up to receive your money – it's simple and easy.

Comments

Advertisement