Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever known anyone to hold a funeral for there pet?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

We had to say goodbye to our dog in November. He had a burst disk in his back and didnt recover after surgery. In the end we had him cremated. I couldn't bury him and think of him stuck in the ground.

Also if you ever move house you can take them with you.

Baggly wrote: »
    Bald Eagle?

I was thinking of getting and training some kind of large bird as my next project actually. I always wondered if I could train it to seek out and grab paper money too. Could end up quite lucrative :)

Advertisement