13-01-2021, 20:29   #7486
fussyonion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Mountain View Post
No DPD, you did not deliver my parcel and I did not sign for it despite what your stupid confirmation says.
DPD did the same to me yesterday!
They said it was signed for. Turned out someone in the road behind me signed for it.
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 20:41   #7487
PsychoPete

Washed and dried the car today and within 10 seconds the cat jumps on the bonnet,walks straight across the top of the car leaving a trail of muddy little paw prints
(3) thanks from:
13-01-2021, 20:51   #7488
Purple Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by fussyonion View Post
DPD did the same to me yesterday!
They said it was signed for. Turned out someone in the road behind me signed for it.
If any of my neighbours had it, they have rang me by last night. Everyone knows everyone here.
13-01-2021, 23:02   #7489
PsychoPete

"Natural peanut butter" the stuff is ridiculously bland, they could atleast leave a bit of salt in it
13-01-2021, 23:08   #7490
Dial Hard

I bought running gear from Powercut and Peachylean last week and now ALL THE WORKOUT CLOTHES are following me around the internet.
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 23:18   #7491
Antares35

OH put a chicken in the oven this evening...straight from the freezer. TAd as I grumbled to myself "how does one get to late thirties and not know that you can't just shove a chicken from the freezer into the oven". After a quick Google search I'm now TAd that I managed to get to my late thirties not knowing that you can.
(4) thanks from:
13-01-2021, 23:19   #7492
Antares35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPete View Post
"Natural peanut butter" the stuff is ridiculously bland, they could atleast leave a bit of salt in it
TA I now have a craving for one of my all time favourite snacks. Two pieces of toasted brown bread with a layer of real butter, sliced banana and a layer of peanut butter
Thanks from:
13-01-2021, 23:53   #7493
cj maxx

The fella in the local Indian take away .
Hows work ? You still working in dublin ?
I have never spoken to him about my work , and I haven't worked in Dublin in 10 years.
So F off and give me my take out!
Thanks from:
14-01-2021, 00:37   #7494
Vita nova

A relative told me that another relative was ill (not seriously) and that I should text him and asked if I had his number. I said I had his number but I didn't commit to texting him because we don't have a good relationship and my text might not be welcome.

Anyway, I was talking to the first relative today and she asked if I had texted and I said no, to which she replied that I really should and that he'd like to know I was thinking of him. I eventually relented and sent a token cliched text that I immediately regretted and now I'm annoyed (even angry) with the first person for pushing me.

Basically, being put under emotional pressure to do something you don't really want to do.
Advertisement
14-01-2021, 08:34   #7495
Antares35

Builders are back. Baby is awake. Eugh
Thanks from:
14-01-2021, 08:38   #7496
Mollyb60

Went to order a lamp from a shop last night, picked up a few other bits in their january sale. Get to checkout and half of the order can only be collected, the other half can only be delivered. 'Fcuk sake' I think to myself, 'why can't it be one or the other? fine I'll go in and collect the ones that need to be collected'. Go to arrange collection at the local shop, DENIED. We can arrange click and collect from all our England, Scotland and Wales shops but not any Northern Ireland shops.
No reason given but I'm kinda assuming it's Brexit? I dunno though. Not sure what customs could be due on a jug and a kitchen roll holder. And to add insult to injury, the feckin lamp that I wanted to buy in the first place is one of things you have to collect so I can't even get it.
(4) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 08:40   #7497
Mollyb60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares35 View Post
Builders are back. Baby is awake. Eugh
Next door are building an extension, the builders merchant lorry arrived at 5am this morning to drop off stuff. It was so loud I was tempted to report them to the local night time noise team. I'm fairly sure it's illegal to make noise like that before 7am.
(4) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 08:49   #7498
Antares35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollyb60 View Post
Next door are building an extension, the builders merchant lorry arrived at 5am this morning to drop off stuff. It was so loud I was tempted to report them to the local night time noise team. I'm fairly sure it's illegal to make noise like that before 7am.
Not to mention under current restrictions they probably aren't supposed to be there anyway. It's more annoying now because I'm back to working from home and normally get 7-10am in working before she wakes.

If a lorry woke me at 5am I don't think I'd be responsible for what I'd do!
14-01-2021, 08:53   #7499
spookwoman

People who stop in narrow entrances to fix their clothes or wait for someone else while blocking the way / or forcing people to squeeze past them. F*ck sake nearly a year and they still don't know or don't care about social distancing.
(3) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 09:51   #7500
Brendan Bendar

Whey faced kernts who stand outside shops sucking rollies, and spitting.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion