Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
13-01-2021, 20:11   #5731
0lddog
Registered User
 
0lddog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,610
People are starting to ask questions over on 'motors'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Brundle View Post
Any roigh idea on how many cats have been stolen in the last year or two?
Who are buying them?

Dont let on
0lddog is offline  
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 20:37   #5732
Grandeeod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,173
I'm watching the Langoliers. The Stephen King story was better, but this low budget TV effort from 1995 is still really enjoyable. I haven't watched it in years. Maybe the beers make it enjoyable.

In other news, nothing is changing that much. No where to go and if one has to shop online, it's getting boring at this point. Fridge freezer is on the way according to an email today. That will certainly entertain us upon arrival.
Grandeeod is offline  
13-01-2021, 21:02   #5733
Cali_girl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 933
Couchside in my new anorak. It just arrived and it's gorgeous and toasty.
I blame Duvet, I had the idea in my head since seeing this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvet Day View Post
Anyway I've treated myself to a lovely Superdry coat, fingers crossed it fits as I've never bought from them before, I'm telling myself it's an essential item due to my sporadic walks and the inclement weather. ☺️
...and then Reiss had an online sale and then suddenly like magic here it is. At least I'll get to wear now it unlike the (very fetching) dresses I boredom bought in the last lockdown.

Trigger, JupiterKid, Grem, hope ye all feel better soon. Take it handy.

Grandeeod, I still remember reading the Langoliers, I loved it so much I never wanted to see the movie. Which actually makes no sense because well, Misery, Shawshank, The Shining, Carrie...
Cali_girl is offline  
13-01-2021, 21:19   #5734
Grandeeod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_girl View Post
Grandeeod, I still remember reading the Langoliers, I loved it so much I never wanted to see the movie. Which actually makes no sense because well, Misery, Shawshank, The Shining, Carrie...
The TV version of The Langoliers isn't really in the same ballpark as the aforementioned films, but neither was the story, yet I still love it.

I'm gonna dish up some Chinese takeaway and munch through it with milk and the rest of this movie!
Grandeeod is offline  
13-01-2021, 23:17   #5735
Duvet Day
Registered User
 
Duvet Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3,319
Nothing like a happy purchase Cali , I'm still waiting for mine, it's red so a big change from my black and navy ones, it better fit.😂

Weird week, Monday I was in shocking form, felt awful, freezing cold ,awful headache and exhausted, took to the couch after work and slept. Yesterday I forced myself out for a very long walk with my friend, walked on my own today but I'm really having to push myself out the door.
Was trying to ignore my bad form all day because I've nothing to be whingeing about really ,was going ok until I was trying to open a 2 dozen pack of eggs earlier, couldn't get the wrapping off so attacked it with a sharp knife and it opened suddenly and 4 eggs fell out. Ffs...I automatically tried to stop them and squeezed into the cupboard with my leg, the f*ing mess , it was the last straw, felt like walking out the door and never coming back.

I think it's all just taking it's toll on people now, I notice that my friends are peed off this week also, hopefully the weather improves, evenings get brighter, numbers reduce and our form picks up.

Couchside, just watched a bit of Operation Transformation while drinking a glass of wine and eating peanuts..the irony lol.
Duvet Day is offline  
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 23:26   #5736
Princess Calla
Registered User
 
Princess Calla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvet Day View Post

Couchside, just watched a bit of Operation Transformation while drinking a glass of wine and eating peanuts..the irony lol.
Tub of celebrations and a cuppa , oops!

I hope hazel does well

Cranky here too.....I miss my work canteen....not that it was overly great, but it had everything cooked for me

I'm so cheesed off thinking what to do for lunch and what to do for dinner. While I don't particularly like cooking (I'm not a foodie) I don't mind cooking, but when you've spent ages trying to make a healthy dinner and most of it goes in the bin cos the kids won't eat it, I'm fed up.

Feck yis here's your chicken nuggets and toast with chocolate spread I'm sick of all of yis
Princess Calla is offline  
13-01-2021, 23:26   #5737
Autosport
Registered User
 
Autosport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 17,425
Look after yourself Duvet, get Seph to make you a nice cup of tea (wine) and relax
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6870AD66-DDB4-4631-9CDF-097923CB17AF.jpeg (274.2 KB, 21 views)
Autosport is offline  
13-01-2021, 23:35   #5738
and in the morning Diamonds of Frost
Registered User
 
and in the morning Diamonds of Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Calla View Post
Tub of celebrations and a cuppa , oops!

I hope hazel does well

Cranky here too.....I miss my work canteen....not that it was overly great, but it had everything cooked for me

I'm so cheesed off thinking what to do for lunch and what to do for dinner. While I don't particularly like cooking (I'm not a foodie) I don't mind cooking, but when you've spent ages trying to make a healthy dinner and most of it goes in the bin cos the kids won't eat it, I'm fed up.

Feck yis here's your chicken nuggets and toast with chocolate spread I'm sick of all of yis
Oh my God my dream dinner!! My last night in a pub before this lockdown had me sat with a plate of adult sized chicken goujons and chips. I was never as happy!
and in the morning Diamonds of Frost is offline  
(3) thanks from:
13-01-2021, 23:39   #5739
Princess Calla
Registered User
 
Princess Calla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by and in the morning Diamonds of Frost View Post
Oh my God my dream dinner!! My last night in a pub before this lockdown had me sat with a plate of adult sized chicken goujons and chips. I was never as happy!
Not saying it's a bad dinner, but if they'd just eat a p*xy carrot or something healthy too
Princess Calla is offline  
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 23:43   #5740
Duvet Day
Registered User
 
Duvet Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
Look after yourself Duvet, get Seph to make you a nice cup of tea (wine) and relax
Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.😂
Duvet Day is offline  
14-01-2021, 00:08   #5741
BuileBeag
Registered User
 
BuileBeag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvet Day View Post
Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.😂
I'll give Seph back for an extra big slice of that cake!
BuileBeag is offline  
(3) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 00:49   #5742
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel
 
Sephiroth_dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 74,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvet Day View Post
Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.��


Hope tedo is near a jack's when he's eating that cake
🤣🤣🤣
Sephiroth_dude is offline  
14-01-2021, 02:53   #5743
The Inbetween is mine
Registered User
 
The Inbetween is mine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 245
Insomnia is great lads
Have just seen that Snapchat has banned Trump....
what's left now for him ...lipsyncing to "Oops I did it again" on tiktok?
The Inbetween is mine is online now  
(3) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 04:04   #5744
Autosport
Registered User
 
Autosport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 17,425
Have a bout of it myself tonight
Autosport is offline  
14-01-2021, 04:08   #5745
The Inbetween is mine
Registered User
 
The Inbetween is mine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 245
Watching bumblebee and thinking about having a redbreast 15yo
The Inbetween is mine is online now  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet