13-01-2021, 20:11   #5731
0lddog

People are starting to ask questions over on 'motors'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Brundle View Post
Any roigh idea on how many cats have been stolen in the last year or two?
Who are buying them?

Dont let on
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 20:37   #5732
Grandeeod

I'm watching the Langoliers. The Stephen King story was better, but this low budget TV effort from 1995 is still really enjoyable. I haven't watched it in years. Maybe the beers make it enjoyable.

In other news, nothing is changing that much. No where to go and if one has to shop online, it's getting boring at this point. Fridge freezer is on the way according to an email today. That will certainly entertain us upon arrival.
13-01-2021, 21:02   #5733
Cali_girl

Couchside in my new anorak. It just arrived and it's gorgeous and toasty.
I blame Duvet, I had the idea in my head since seeing this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvet Day View Post
Anyway I've treated myself to a lovely Superdry coat, fingers crossed it fits as I've never bought from them before, I'm telling myself it's an essential item due to my sporadic walks and the inclement weather. ☺️
...and then Reiss had an online sale and then suddenly like magic here it is. At least I'll get to wear now it unlike the (very fetching) dresses I boredom bought in the last lockdown.

Trigger, JupiterKid, Grem, hope ye all feel better soon. Take it handy.

Grandeeod, I still remember reading the Langoliers, I loved it so much I never wanted to see the movie. Which actually makes no sense because well, Misery, Shawshank, The Shining, Carrie...
13-01-2021, 21:19   #5734
Grandeeod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_girl View Post
Grandeeod, I still remember reading the Langoliers, I loved it so much I never wanted to see the movie. Which actually makes no sense because well, Misery, Shawshank, The Shining, Carrie...
The TV version of The Langoliers isn't really in the same ballpark as the aforementioned films, but neither was the story, yet I still love it.

I'm gonna dish up some Chinese takeaway and munch through it with milk and the rest of this movie!
13-01-2021, 23:17   #5735
Duvet Day

Nothing like a happy purchase Cali , I'm still waiting for mine, it's red so a big change from my black and navy ones, it better fit.😂

Weird week, Monday I was in shocking form, felt awful, freezing cold ,awful headache and exhausted, took to the couch after work and slept. Yesterday I forced myself out for a very long walk with my friend, walked on my own today but I'm really having to push myself out the door.
Was trying to ignore my bad form all day because I've nothing to be whingeing about really ,was going ok until I was trying to open a 2 dozen pack of eggs earlier, couldn't get the wrapping off so attacked it with a sharp knife and it opened suddenly and 4 eggs fell out. Ffs...I automatically tried to stop them and squeezed into the cupboard with my leg, the f*ing mess , it was the last straw, felt like walking out the door and never coming back.

I think it's all just taking it's toll on people now, I notice that my friends are peed off this week also, hopefully the weather improves, evenings get brighter, numbers reduce and our form picks up.

Couchside, just watched a bit of Operation Transformation while drinking a glass of wine and eating peanuts..the irony lol.
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 23:26   #5736
Princess Calla

Quote:

Couchside, just watched a bit of Operation Transformation while drinking a glass of wine and eating peanuts..the irony lol.
Tub of celebrations and a cuppa , oops!

I hope hazel does well

Cranky here too.....I miss my work canteen....not that it was overly great, but it had everything cooked for me

I'm so cheesed off thinking what to do for lunch and what to do for dinner. While I don't particularly like cooking (I'm not a foodie) I don't mind cooking, but when you've spent ages trying to make a healthy dinner and most of it goes in the bin cos the kids won't eat it, I'm fed up.

Feck yis here's your chicken nuggets and toast with chocolate spread I'm sick of all of yis
13-01-2021, 23:26   #5737
Autosport

Look after yourself Duvet, get Seph to make you a nice cup of tea (wine) and relax
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6870AD66-DDB4-4631-9CDF-097923CB17AF.jpeg (274.2 KB, 21 views)
13-01-2021, 23:35   #5738
and in the morning Diamonds of Frost

and in the morning Diamonds of Frost's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Calla View Post
Tub of celebrations and a cuppa , oops!

I hope hazel does well

Cranky here too.....I miss my work canteen....not that it was overly great, but it had everything cooked for me

I'm so cheesed off thinking what to do for lunch and what to do for dinner. While I don't particularly like cooking (I'm not a foodie) I don't mind cooking, but when you've spent ages trying to make a healthy dinner and most of it goes in the bin cos the kids won't eat it, I'm fed up.

Feck yis here's your chicken nuggets and toast with chocolate spread I'm sick of all of yis
Oh my God my dream dinner!! My last night in a pub before this lockdown had me sat with a plate of adult sized chicken goujons and chips. I was never as happy!
(3) thanks from:
13-01-2021, 23:39   #5739
Princess Calla

Quote:
Originally Posted by and in the morning Diamonds of Frost View Post
Oh my God my dream dinner!! My last night in a pub before this lockdown had me sat with a plate of adult sized chicken goujons and chips. I was never as happy!
Not saying it's a bad dinner, but if they'd just eat a p*xy carrot or something healthy too
Advertisement
13-01-2021, 23:43   #5740
Duvet Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
Look after yourself Duvet, get Seph to make you a nice cup of tea (wine) and relax
Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.😂
14-01-2021, 00:08   #5741
BuileBeag

Quote:
Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.😂
I'll give Seph back for an extra big slice of that cake!
(3) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 00:49   #5742
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel

Quote:

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.��

Hope tedo is near a jack's when he's eating that cake
🤣🤣🤣
14-01-2021, 02:53   #5743
The Inbetween is mine

Insomnia is great lads
Have just seen that Snapchat has banned Trump....
what's left now for him ...lipsyncing to "Oops I did it again" on tiktok?
(3) thanks from:
14-01-2021, 04:04   #5744
Autosport

Have a bout of it myself tonight
14-01-2021, 04:08   #5745
The Inbetween is mine

Watching bumblebee and thinking about having a redbreast 15yo

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image