Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Those embarressing... erections

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

This would be a really embarrassing way to get one . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

GA361 wrote: »

You can't be embarrassed when you're dead ;)

Also, WTF?! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That approach had several advantages ... :pac:
    What would one expect from a randy... username (unless they were from Redmond WA)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Leave the stiffs alone ffs!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The worst is getting one in the library with 1000 students there when blue lagoon sends you a poem. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The worst is getting one in the library with 1000 students there when blue lagoon sends you a poem. :pac:

This thread just got interesting!
    Pity, it's my bed time...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! That was a secret!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh crap! It wasn';t a secret in the library, no secrets are kept there :(

Now to explain this to the wife. :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Might be useful in some cases.
    Jeez, you're such a braggart! :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

never had one why because i used the elastic of my boxer shorts to help hide it.....:D tho getting a horn in a pair of tracky bottoms can be be particularly hard to hide...

tho i remember my home ec teacher leaning over my desk with a low cute top on and i just stared :D and within 2 secs mother of good i was harder then titanium bullets ...

• Advertisement

Oh crap! It wasn';t a secret in the library, no secrets are kept there :(

Now to explain this to the wife. :eek:
    If memory serves me, I recall there were two to that tango!

what bad memories women have eh!

Hagar wrote: »
    I used just tuck it into the top of my sock to prevent just such embarassing moments. ;)
    Your leg will end up like this!

what bad memories women have eh!

Yeah, they always remember the inconvenient bits ... which brings us nicely back to the topic of this thread! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Jackeenboy

True Story: I had a MASSIVE ERECTION while being searched by a female garda(quite a hotty she was)... I was hoping she would rub off it and say "What is that!? take that out !", I would of then said "thats my pistol miss and took it out":D..she didnt notice the bad boy though

Jackeenboy wrote: »
    True Story: I had a MASSIVE ERECTION ... she didnt notice the bad boy though
    Note the inherent contradiction! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

With a username like that..im taking this mans word as gospel within this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

It's better to have embarrassing erections than to have none at all.

Just wait a while though for in years to come this thread will read "Those embarrassing moments when the little bugger won't stay up"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'm proud of each one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Jackeenboy

Maybe she was afraid of it;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Iv named the erected alter-ego of my penis Jessica.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

K4t wrote: »

think of Mary Harney.

Funny, thats how I got the erection in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

If I get an involuntary erection I just find the nearest toilet and **** it off. It's not a big problem. In fact, if anything. it is a nice surprise. No cock preparation - the dick is ready so **** it and cum. Great stuff.

Emer have you in court for that yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

2 stroke wrote: »
    Funny, thats how I got the erection in the first place.

*shudders*

mary harney ewwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Emer have you in court for that yet?

Emer refused to press charges because although she felt my actions were unwelcome, she knew my motives were pure. She was able to rise above things. We have a working arrangement. If only all stalkees could be so reasonable. I consider myself very lucky.

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Emer refused to press charges because although she felt my erections were unwelcome, she didn't know my motives.

She was able to run away.

I followed her to work.

If only all stalkees could be successful. I consider myself very lucky.

I see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

I used to have lots of them due to sleep deprivation, that's partly why I used to wear huge pants lol. Worst cases were while wearing a light grey suit, the slightest bulge would be seen from 200 yards away, fortunately I'd always walk around with a document in my hand, although I was pretty sure that walking with a document hiding my crotch didn't look very natural.

The very worse time though was when I was at that school distributing laptops for 13 year old kids. I was dozing off and getting a stiffy and suddenly I had to stand up cause it was my turn to speak or whatever. I awkwardly tried staying a bit bent forward and kind of hiding behind a box, but I could never determine whether they all figured what was going on, if they only saw that I was acting awkwardly for an unexplained reason or if it all was in my head.

These days I just don't go out of my house except to buy groceries, so those things don't happen anymore :phew!:

Oh and as for solutions, well that one only works temporarily and is kind of disagreeable, makes your body twitch a little actually, if you squeeze your sphincter hard and continuously for 20 seconds it just kills it. Sticking it in your belt can also work to hide it, although it depends on both your specifications and your clothes.

By the way, does anyone get one while standing up? I never do, unless I have a good reason, standing up just kills it. That was the annoying thing about getting them in class, you'd get it for an hour and a half straight, and by the time you'd walk to the bathroom it's dead on arrival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭alexandros

Just imagine wearing a razorblade cokc-ring.

Or that one scene from that movie "Hard Candy"..
    (if you don't already know what I am talking about - DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

By the way, does anyone get one while standing up? I never do, unless I have a good reason, standing up just kills it. That was the annoying thing about getting them in class, you'd get it for an hour and a half straight, and by the time you'd walk to the bathroom it's dead on arrival.

I only ever had one **** in secondary school, its an all boys school so it was always a dodgy territory. Though we had a fantastic array of female teachers. At least we thought they were fantastic. I remember one day after a particularly sex-dominated German class with out German teacher, in which she was talking about obscure grammar and I was thinking of what I would do to her given half a chance, I legged it to the bathroom straight after. Ten minutes later I went to my next class and my (Female, kinda sexy) teacher asked what I was doing that took me so long... By my bright red expression and sniggering everyone was left with no doubt what I was up to. Got a good bit of slagging over it all, even though everyone has had at least one **** in school. Good craic though!

Advertisement