Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Mines jumped back to pending from confirmed for the second time ha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Mine payable too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭This is it

Payable last night, went to cash out and now it's pending again ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Mine is gone back from confirmed to pending now

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,131 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

barry75 wrote: »
    Mine is gone back from confirmed to pending now

Same as that. This has been quite the roller-coaster.

• Advertisement

Mine was confirmed so I put it into the rewards wallet to buy an amazon credit. Says paid and awaiting the voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Mine gone back to Pending

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Back to Pending again here too - half of my earnings became Payable yesterday, so I opted to leave it until it all became payable. Not even at the Confirmed stage now.

I imagine the safest thing to do is grab a voucher as soon as it shows to be payable. Not particularly keen on the way they do things - seems like they're hoping you'll give up and forget about your earnings.

Received Amazon gift card and loaded it onto my amazon account.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Im back into the Pending dog house too, this is quite the merry dance. Have got good use out the the Dot so at least theres that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭cletus

The saga continues. I reverted back to pending, so I emailed and asked for clarification. I received a response apologising that the payment didn't track properly, but that they had manually set it to payable for me.

I've added my PayPal account to payout to, and now I've to wait 72 hours before I can do that, as it's a newly added account

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭This is it

cletus wrote: »
    The saga continues. I reverted back to pending, so I emailed and asked for clarification. I received a response apologising that the payment didn't track properly, but that they had manually set it to payable for me.

I've added my PayPal account to payout to, and now I've to wait 72 hours before I can do that, as it's a newly added account

I sent them a message via their contact page today. Mine is back to confirmed but not payable. Will let ye know

I added my Revolut UK account details to be ready. Mine also went to payable and then back to confirmed last week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just sent them a message now as mine still sitting at conformed.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Logged a ticket that first of all got a generic response and then a follow up one that took 5 days to reply. Was told amount will become payable on 20th January. I’d say they’re hoping people just give up and forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Gerlad wrote: »
    Logged a ticket that first of all got a generic response and then a follow up one that took 5 days to reply. Was told amount will become payable on 20th January. I’d say they’re hoping people just give up and forget.

It certainly feels that way ! I know I would have likely forgotten about it over Christmas except for having this thread reminding me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

They're obviously a joke of a setup and I certainly won't be using any of their links or their website again. They're clearly a shady outfit.

Just to balance the last post, my money was payable 72 hours after setting up PayPal, my money way transferred. 24 hours after that it was showing up on PayPal. I currently have an extra £15.55 in the account.

It was certainly a rollercoaster, but worked out in the end. I wonder did they get hit much harder than they expected on this deal

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

shocksy wrote: »
    They're obviously a joke of a setup and I certainly won't be using any of their links or their website again. They're clearly a shady outfit.

If I'd only used them for this deal I'd be in total agreement but have used them twice since and it's worked perfectly.

I'm still getting confirmation on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Weird... I can't set up a payment method as the page says "You don't currently have any payable cashback to payout from your TopCashback account."
    My cash is confirmed but not payable

• Advertisement

deegs wrote: »
    Weird... I can't set up a payment method as the page says "You don't currently have any payable cashback to payout from your TopCashback account."
    My cash is confirmed but not payable

Think you'd have to wait till it's payable. Send them an email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Macker1

Is there an email address available for to send a query.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Macker1 wrote: »
    Is there an email address available for to send a query.

No. you fill in a form and you get an automated reponse. I got cashback paid out from monese but not from their own topcashback promo too! Still says its there but not payable yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Sending both my echo dots back to amazon for refund. The Alexa app doesn’t open once I sign in crashes instantly. I’ve an iPhone 11 Pro. Worked fine for a few weeks then the Alexa app updated and now it’s useless. Anyone else had this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

BBMcQ wrote: »
    Sending both my echo dots back to amazon for refund. The Alexa app doesn’t open once I sign in crashes instantly. I’ve an iPhone 11 Pro. Worked fine for a few weeks then the Alexa app updated and now it’s useless. Anyone else had this?

Mine is working perfect. Got 4 months Amazon music for 99 cents.

I went into my top cash account. I remember Amazon deducted £10 off at source as Top cash is showing 31pence payable now on account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Had 15.55 confirmed...

0.55 has gone payable with the 15.00 stíl at confirmed...

Never getting that

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

ImANoob08 wrote:
    0.55 has gone payable with the 15.00 stíl at confirmed...

Open a ticket with them. They told me my purchase wasn't tracked correctly. This seems to be their spiel. They then put it payable. Add your PayPal acc now so by the time you get the 15£ payable you can withdraw it immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Mine went payable this morning for the first time so I've transferred it to an Amazon gift card which they say will take up to 3 days to sort so we shall see....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    Mine went payable this morning for the first time so I've transferred it to an Amazon gift card which they say will take up to 3 days to sort so we shall see....

I transferred mine to an Amazon gift card 2 weeks ago when it first went payable before it seemed to revert to pending for everyone. Had the gift card later the same day

Advertisement