Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Juggling info

14567810»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

not in Dublin as such, what type of diabolo would you prefer? is there a particular brand? i have a henrys circus myself and a harlequin and i prefer the Henrys, picked it up at the dublin convention 2 years back.

on a side note if you dont mind me asking, what was it that didnt make you fond of their stuff?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

How hard is it to learn a 5 ball cascade? or any 5 ball juggle if there's any easier version...? I learned to 3 ball in about a week and can consistently hit 30-50 throws now before I start to over think and mess up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Its not too difficult it took me about three weeks to get it to about 20catches many a year ago. just work on throwing your 3 ball cascade the height of five, slightly above your head, when you can do that consistently for about 60 catches with out moving too much just go for it and see. Also if you're in hercs my gf, Alex is training o-lifting there til tuesday try grab her and she can give you some pointers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 brayzer

Hey, I know this thread is ancient, just wondering if the Merrion Square meet up is still happening on Tuesday evenings during the summer?

brayzer wrote: »
    Hey, I know this thread is ancient, just wondering if the Merrion Square meet up is still happening on Tuesday evenings during the summer?

Yup it is :) from 6 or whenever til the park closes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Sensay

can you send me a link to ypour group

Hi Sensay,

if you look up Dublin Circus Project on facebook or even through Google, you will find loads of information about it :)

Where are you based yourself?

thanks
    Mark

Advertisement