Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wha? There's no need to be so tetchy. My response was one of "wow you just went through pregnancy and have a new baby and now you are doing it again and that's amazing".

Might not have been meant as tetchy :rolleyes: very hard to convey tone via text, hance my reliance on smilies ;)

Deskside listening to a darkwave set inspired by the John Wick movies.. Allegedly :confused:

Might not have been meant as tetchy :rolleyes: very hard to convey tone via text, hance my reliance on smilies ;)

Deskside listening to a darkwave set inspired by the John Wick movies.. Allegedly :confused:

What are your rolleyes conveying? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What are your rolleyes conveying? :)

That i am often a complete ditzy yoke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Great news G, must be a load of you and misses G's minds.

Deskside uploading pictures ;)

Cheers Sephers. Appreciate it.

That i am often a complete ditzy yoke :pac:

Meet your sister. I have the memory of a goldfish and am so damn clumsy as well :)

I am couchside about to start episode 7 of Castle Rock. Oh but it's great. I think you'd like it Grem.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The wait is over 😉

IMG20201021143736.jpg
    IMG20201020140011.jpg

IMG20201020135757.jpg
    IMG20201015141839.jpg
    IMG20201015141907.jpg

Meet your sister. I have the memory of a goldfish and am so damn clumsy as well :)

I am couchside about to start episode 7 of Castle Rock. Oh but it's great. I think you'd like it Grem.

That sounds like something from Stephen King, where's it on, i'll look it up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed.

I seen an advert for dead still on RTE, that looks interesting and a bit spooky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Crocheting a blanket for mini Widdershins due in 2021. Life is good. Listening to “Right here waiting for you “ by Richard Marks.

Great news :)

I'm back in my own apartment and thinking about what's on the agenda for the week ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Kitteh Kitteh, meow meow, kitteh Kitteh! *

*Translation from batty cat lady language: Oh my, what a gorgeous cat!

• Advertisement

Those photos are gorgeous Seph! I just love autumn!! And that's a handsome cat.

Is dead still the thing about photographing the dead? Looks creepy as f**k!

See I didn't tell ye they'd be worth the wait :cool:
    Those photos are gorgeous Seph! I just love autumn!! And that's a handsome cat.

Is dead still the thing about photographing the dead? Looks creepy as f**k!

They always have a scowl on them whenever they see me :pac:

That's the one ya, I saw the trailer for it and was a bit freaked but also intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

See I didn't tell ye they'd be worth the wait :cool:

They always have a scowl on them whenever they see me :pac:

That's the one ya, I saw the trailer for it and was a bit freaked but also intrigued.

Those trees are beautiful!

When is Dead Still on? I like period drama and the whole Momento Mori thing is right up the alley of an old Goth like me! They were such a strange lot, Victorians, with such a weird sense if proprietary. You had to cover up piano legs because legs in general were naughty but you could dress up Granny after she died and have her portrait taken and proudly display a ghoulish portrait of her corpse! They'd probably think we are cracked, though. They'd probably be right.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Those trees are beautiful!

When is Dead Still on? I like period drama and the whole Momento Mori thing is right up the alley of an old Goth like me! They were such a strange lot, Victorians, with such a weird sense if proprietary. You had to cover up piano legs because legs in general were naughty but you could dress up Granny after she died and have her portrait taken and proudly display a ghoulish portrait of her corpse! They'd probably think we are cracked, though. They'd probably be right.

It was indeed a strange era, they loved their paranormal stuff as well, Sunday Rte 1 9:30pm, put it on reminder sardi!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I had enough of the murders on Netflix so now I'm watching Real Housewives.
    They've more plastic than a Toymaster shop.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, just finished watching most of the film The Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Very good! :)

Was out in the park for an Autumn stroll earlier. Dark at only 5.30pm. :( Really hope this is the last year the clocks go back. Anyway, who wants an extra hour of 2020? :eek::D

They've more plastic than a Toymaster shop.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Horizontal on the sofa, just finished watching most of the film The Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Very good! :)

Was out in the park for an Autumn stroll earlier. Dark at only 5.30pm. :( Really hope this is the last year the clocks go back. Anyway, who wants an extra hour of 2020? :eek::D

Well, tbf, we lost an hour at the end of March, so it's only a balancing act. But, yeah, 2020 can go to hell tbh.

That sounds like something from Stephen King, where's it on, i'll look it up

It's based on his characters and stories. I won't give anymore away but I'm not the better of that last episode. That's a good sign of compelling show for me. I erm located it on the interwebs :p
    It is however on Hulu streaming if you have that.

I notice there's quite the talented bunch on the thread. Jupiter paints and Seph, Buile, and
    M Dave takes pics. It's nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's on RTE as well. Thought I saw it on there, might look up RTE Player. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm just a puppet on the string of life.

• Advertisement

Diamonds reminded me.. I was thinking that we're gonna miss out on Daves sunrise pics now thanks to the bloody time change. They really lifted the spirits in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Diamonds reminded me.. I was thinking that we're gonna miss out on Daves sunrise pics now thanks to the bloody time change. They really lifted the spirits in the morning.

He hasn't put up some pics for a while. They're always so good.

To thine own self be true

Choo-choo-choosday

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Love the pictures Seph :) The colours of the leaves is one of my favourite parts of autumn :)

Congratulations Notwhosheseems :)

I'm looking at the mad winds out on the atlantic courtesy of https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-16.76,53.89,2443

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm looking at the mad winds out on the atlantic courtesy of https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-16.76,53.89,2443

Looks amazing :)

I do love the animation on that site alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The wait is over 😉

Very pretty; but what are those tall things with coloured bits on them?

*anything remotely like that got blown away out here centuries ago. It was the same in Orkney and my first Irish autumn saw me driving around gazing in awed delight at the colours.

west mayo offshore island

Another week nearly done, tea, toast and off to bed for me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Notwhosheseems

Didn’t mean to be grouchy, diamonds, was joking:) we’re making them production line style lol lol
    Kitchen, cooking. Nice day out there!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement