Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnected energy /spiritual healing

• 14-09-2015 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Not sure if this is the right forum to post in but if it is not please move it to the appropriate one. Thank you.

Hi,

For the first time yesterday, I had spiritual healing, which I felt I needed. I had a strange experience.

The healer put her hands on my shoulders, then on my back, then back to my shoulder. I could feel the heat going through me. But when she put her hands on my head, I felt cold.

She said she could feel heat from my head and where she had placed her hands. I just didn't experience heat in my head, just felt cold hands and cold in my head.

I am wondering if there is a disconnection of energy between my head and body? I suffer from migraines, vertigo, and double vision without glasses.

How can I reconnect the energy?

Please help.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Hi Marle

I'm not an expert but I practice reiki healing. It sounds like a block or something and it makes sense that you are having physical symptoms were the blockage is (migraines, etc).

My brother (who considers himself skeptical) suffered from migraines and I would do reiki on his head.
    One time when performing reiki on him, he felt pressure in his head 'travelling' over his forehead and down his nose, til it was released.

I've done other treatments on people with similar results. Perhaps reiki might be an option for you.

Disclaimer - I only practise reiki on family and friends and I'm not trying to drum up business 😀

Advertisement