Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shakti mat

• 14-10-2019 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone used a shakti mat? Did you find it beneficial? Is it really painful? Thinking of getting one and would like to hear some honest feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭purethick

Have had one for years... have used it to lie on in bed and it takes a bit of getting used it but it is nice (albeit a bit sore initially) and instills a really deep relaxation. don't lie on it too long though.

I currently use it to stand on in bare feet or socks at my computer desk which I also recommend too if you have a standing desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭purethick

ps. there's a bunch of them on adverts.ie too https://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_acupressure+mat/

• Registered Users Posts: 38 immusic

Bailie76 wrote: »
    Has anyone used a shakti mat? Did you find it beneficial? Is it really painful? Thinking of getting one and would like to hear some honest feedback.

I got one a few weeks ago. Can't say I've noticed any difference at all. I'm not sure I'm using it properly though. I just lie on it for 5-10 minutes now and again.
    Did you get one OP, and if you did, what do you think of it?

Advertisement