Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot air balloon rides

• 22-02-2021 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone offering hot air balloon rides in Ireland? I've done a search, and it looks like the only one that was in operation has closed down.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it seemed the best option. Please move it if it's in the wrong place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭irishgti

seagull wrote: »
    Is there anyone offering hot air balloon rides in Ireland? I've done a search, and it looks like the only one that was in operation has closed down.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it seemed the best option. Please move it if it's in the wrong place.

Done one years ago with a crowd in Trim, I'm not sure if they still do it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

irishgti wrote: »
    Done one years ago with a crowd in Trim, I'm not sure if they still do it or not

Yeah they do, Normally from early March to Late Sept, all weather dependent though

EDIT : Just seen that their website has closed down, i honestly can't recall if i seen them last summer or not

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Aye it seems they were the only company offering this service in the Republic and are yet another venture killed by a Covid instigated liquidation. Shame!

Advertisement