Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Holland backhoe loader. Opinions please.

• 04-11-2020 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm watching to replace an old and shook Massey digger at the moment. Not pushed on any particular brand but I see a few NH machines advertised in the UK at nice money with reasonable hours. Years from 00-10 roughly. Seem to be a fairly basic machine. Would I knock 20 years out of one doing mostly farm work handling a 5ft shear grab 200 bales etc. Scarce enough around here. New Holland dealer about 8 miles away so that's a plus.

Comments

I'm watching to replace an old and shook Massey digger at the moment. Not pushed on any particular brand but I see a few NH machines advertised in the UK at nice money with reasonable hours. Years from 00-10 roughly. Seem to be a fairly basic machine. Would I knock 20 years out of one doing mostly farm work handling a 5ft shear grab 200 bales etc. Scarce enough around here. New Holland dealer about 8 miles away so that's a plus.

I think,the new holland agri and plant are different!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Sac O Spuds

I think,the new holland agri and plant are different!

Dealer has both on the forecourt. Mini diggers industrial loader and telescopic alongside new and second hand NH tractors.
    Case are separate alright. Only 1 construction equipment dealer in the country.

Advertisement