Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Book printing for large hard back book

• 23-10-2020 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Dear fellow readers/publishers/bookworms,

Can anyone advise on a good place to get a book printed? (A4 photobook/travel book type print).

Quite a few pages (250). I was already quoted 29 sterling for this book if it were printed in a batch of 100. I would like to get it down a bit in price if it were going to be affordable to the public.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭km85264

There are tons of online publishers, i’ve used lulu.com, very straigtforward. If you have your pdf ready you can get a price in minutes

Advertisement