Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Ann Hathaway is pretty but nothing special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Quantum Baloney

matt le blanc. goofy slobbering dude who makes you feel he would insert on you but basically it would just be thin and damp and awkward, despite all the pretences of an Italian stallion type persona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭No again Danni

matt le blanc. goofy slobbering dude who makes you feel he would insert on you but basically it would just be thin and damp and awkward, despite all the pretences of an Italian stallion type persona

Well I never thought he was attractive but I don't think I'll ever look at Matt Le Blanc in the same way ever again. :pac:

Any woman with the surname Kardashian or Jenner.

Bella and Gigi Hadid. There's something plain about them. The supermodels of the 90's were much better

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

smilerf wrote: »
    Ann Hathaway is pretty but nothing special

too pale & skinny,

• Advertisement

Matthew McConaughey tries too hard.

Bradley Cooper too. Not symmetrical enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Bradley Cooper too. Not symmetrical enough.

He is starting to look like Barry Manilow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

He popped up earlier.
    Logan Lerman.Hes in no way attractive.

One of the cute child stars that didnt age well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Not a big fan of Jennifer Aniston either, but she looked smoking hot in the very under rated comedy, Horrible Bosses. She played the part of a manipulative sex kitten so well in an almost self deprecating way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Porklife wrote: »
    Just checked Colin Farrell's height and he's actually not tall dark and handsome...just dark and handsome. He's only 5ft 8 the little ride:)

He is 5.8 feet. He is 5 feet 10 inches

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Derek Jeter, the baseball player.
    derek-jeter-744x1024.jpg

He must be considered attractive because he has hooked up with a string of hot celebrities
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/derek-jeter-744x1024.jpg
    Oh, and he's worth $185 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

derek-jeter-744x1024.jpg

He must be considered attractive because he has hooked up with a string of hot celebrities

So what is it you find attractive about millionaire Derek Jeter, Purple? :p

Porklife wrote: »
    So what is it you find attractive about millionaire Derek Jeter, Purple? :p
    Well I won't lie, it's mainly the financial security :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I don’t get the whole Ryan Gosling appeal at all. Ryan Reynolds - sex god. Ryan Gosling...meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Nicole Kidman

Nicole was very good looking/attractive years ago, not so much anymore as she is botoxed to the hilt but she definitely used to be a stunner.

Same with Jennifer Anniston, was a real beauty with natural good looks but is sort of puffy/plastic looking now however I still would...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Jennifer Anniston..... I still would...

I'm sure she'd be relieved to know that! :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

YellowLead wrote: »
    I don’t get the whole Ryan Gosling appeal at all. Ryan Reynolds - sex god. Ryan Gosling...meh!

Both are atrocious.

I'd wager most fellas in here are better looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Nicole was very good looking/attractive years ago, not so much anymore as she is botoxed to the hilt but she definitely used to be a stunner.

she was always a plain jane to my eyes

derek-jeter-744x1024.jpg

He looks like the skinny version of Steve Wilkos from Jerry Springer fame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Both are atrocious.

I'd wager most fellas in here are better looking.

Ease off the fcking lsd dude. Ryan Reynolds is as close to perfection as you'll get and as for the guys on Boards dragging their left leg behind them don't make me laugh. Deadpool, sexy and funny. The man is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm actually still astounded. Fellas on Boards better looking than Ryan Reynolds who is one of the best looking men in the world. Honestly you wouldn't be well on this forum at times and no doubt some freak will come along and say he's ugly or something. Seriously get a grip and even Ryan Gosling is good looking as well and if there were fellas like him they wouldn't be on here moping around the place, they would be famous or something. Seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

Beyonce

• Registered Users Posts: 12,186 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I'm actually still astounded. Fellas on Boards better looking than Ryan Reynolds who is one of the best looking men in the world. Honestly you wouldn't be well on this forum at times and no doubt some freak will come along and say he's ugly or something. Seriously get a grip and even Ryan Gosling is good looking as well and if there were fellas like him they wouldn't be on here moping around the place, they would be famous or something. Seriously

Relax will ye? Shock horror, some folk don't see things the same as you do.

545002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

derek-jeter-744x1024.jpg

looks like a young Donald Pleasance

Benji Madden the guitarist from Good Charlotte is another very average looking guy who bags a lot of hot celebs.
    He is only worth about $20 million and has been out with some heavy-hitters like Kim Kardassian and Paris Hilton who could buy and sell him several times over :confused:

Benji-Madden.jpg

Benji Madden the guitarist from Good Charlotte is another very average looking guy who bags a lot of hot celebs.
    He is only worth about $20 million and has been out with some heavy-hitters like Kim Kardassian and Paris Hilton who could buy and sell him several times over :confused:

Benji-Madden.jpg

He married Cameron Diaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Benji-Madden.jpg

$20 million, sure that's only loose change!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

...and has been out with some heavy-hitters like Kim Kardassian and Paris Hilton who could buy and sell him several times over :confused:

I, personally, wouldn’t consider either of them to be very attractive.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement

Girly Gal wrote: »
    $20 million, sure that's only loose change!
    True, when there are plenty of tech-billionaires and hedge fund managers floating around the US.

Advertisement