Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJI Shipping Problems

• 25-02-2021 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I ordered my first drone last week from DJI. Its the Mavic Air 2. I really wanted it for this weekend, and they said it would be 2 to 5 days.

It's now 5 days later and its still in China. I contacted DJI and they are saying its on the way, they sent it on time. So I contacted DHL who said that can't go through customs in China yet because DJI still haven't given all of the customs paperwork.

Does anyone have any experience with DJI? Or know if it's possible to cancel the order and just buy it in a store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

i just received my mavic air 2 fly more combo from dji direct on friday, 18 days after i ordered!!!

two things happened that i didnt expect or know.

1. Dji bump all single orders onto a batch or split pallet. meaning that they wait until they have a certain amount to send to the uk/ireland before it is shipped.

2. chinese new year screwed me.

so the 3- 5 days seems to be a picking/ shipping from factory timeframe. it does not include time waiting at airport/ customs.

the only thing ill say is that once it reaches amsterdam it will be with you in two days time

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DubLad69

feelpablo wrote: »
    i just received my mavic air 2 fly more combo from dji direct on friday, 18 days after i ordered!!!

two things happened that i didnt expect or know.

1. Dji bump all single orders onto a batch or split pallet. meaning that they wait until they have a certain amount to send to the uk/ireland before it is shipped.

2. chinese new year screwed me.

so the 3- 5 days seems to be a picking/ shipping from factory timeframe. it does not include time waiting at airport/ customs.

the only thing ill say is that once it reaches amsterdam it will be with you in two days time

Wow! 18 Days seems ridiculous. I'm hoping that's 18 straight days and not just 18 working days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

You haven't received the product you paid for so no reason you cannot cancel the order.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

• Registered Users Posts: 33,538 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Mine arrived in I believe 8 days from DJI in China this was late January . No problems what so ever.

5 days is not possible that's madness expectation.

Advertisement