14-10-2017, 20:21   #31
Deise Musashi

I dropped down to KK&T and ended up buying a tomahawk from them, had a nice chat with Jay and Dave too.
Will buy from them again.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
12-12-2019, 18:43   #32
ptallant

Tracking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
Well, according to customs officer - it's a deadly weapon but crucially - it's coming through the post. I thought it was coming through DHL to be honest but either way I'm not authorised to bring such an item through the post and hence it was seized.
Sorry to open old thread but I see Heinnie Haynes have an option to get parcel tracked, do you think that would mean it is outside the post system and would not be classed illegal like your's was?
11-02-2021, 20:18   #33
Deise Musashi

Anything coming from Heinnie Haynes is now outside the EU, so get's hit for import duties.

I'm using Kilkenny Knives and Tools and knivesandtools.ie lately, quick shipping and a decent selection.
(2) thanks from:
18-02-2021, 12:54   #34
Feisar

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3cents View Post
afaik if it has a lock blade - most good knives do, then you could be stopped for carrying it in a public place, but that doesn't make it illegal. However to someone interpenetrating the law it might
Yer pulling in UK law there. Non locking and under 3 inches and you don't need to justify it in public in the UK, no such law here. A simple swiss army could land you in trouble here.
10-04-2021, 23:01   #35
Cluedo Monopoly

Where could I get some throwing knives? I have always wanted to get good at that. It's a Magnificent 7 thing.
Advertisement
11-04-2021, 20:59   #36
sentenel

Hi cluedo
try https://www.jjt.ie/store-2
in full disclosure myself and Jay from KKT (as KKT shut up their physical shop) set up JJ Tradepost jjt.ie as a one stop shop for all outdoor bush craft and knives. We are online but our shop opens in Kilkenny in a few weeks
cheers
joe

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion