Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unsure

• 27-05-2020 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Currently single and attracted to woman but every now and again I get a craving as such to meet with men. I am. Not attracted and never kiss but do like being a bottom as I enjoy the feeling, currently unsure how to feel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

You could try feeling curious to explore and leave it at that. If you're willing to explore it, enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

If you're not attacted to men and never kiss, but like being bottom....then maybe you just want a woman to do that with you.

But it sounds like you probably are attracted to men but maybe haven't admitted it to yourself.

As you're single, there's no better time to explore what those cravings are, as long as you're comfortable doing so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Perhaps some women might be open to trying penetration with you(with some kind of object), maybe that would be a better compromise if youre not attacted to men?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭MarriedButBi

368100 wrote: »
    If you're not attacted to men and never kiss, but like being bottom....then maybe you just want a woman to do that with you.

But it sounds like you probably are attracted to men but maybe haven't admitted it to yourself.

As you're single, there's no better time to explore what those cravings are, as long as you're comfortable doing so

This is an interesting perspective. It's one I have heard from gay or bi people a fair bit. There's often an assumption that deep down you're gay or attracted to men, but not admitting it. It might very well be valid.

I think the whole thing is very confusing. I'd be the same, never fancied a guy, well not since I was 13 or 14. But have always liked the idea of having a play buddy to have fun with. Or fantasize about having an encounter.

I do find images of hard penis attractive, and I would definitely like to try having sex with a guy. So I've decided I'm bi. Maybe the OP is too. But it is all quite confusing when you don't actually fancy guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've bought it up in previous relationships but never went down well and is just easier to meet guys off hook up site they are more than willing to help. It does worry me what will happen when I do get in a relationship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 MichelleSummer

I had those confusing feelings but now I just accept that I am who I am. I am very much attracted to women not men but I do occasionally like to meet with a man for sexual gratification. I do kiss men even though I'm not attracted in the sense I have no desire to be in a relationship with them.

Advertisement