Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Be contacting the winners shortly

You still about TWYI?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Green&Red wrote: »
    You still about TWYI?

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Sorry about the delay .

Well done to the winners .

I had a good covid tour but no good . Any way I'd prefer to pay revolt to the winners and will be pm them individually just a headups and get them paid .

Everyone else unlucky and we roll again next season!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Sorry about the delay .

Well done to the winners .

I had a good covid tour but no good . Any way I'd prefer to pay revolt to the winners and will be pm them individually just a headups and get them paid .

Everyone else unlucky and we roll again next season!!

Has anyone got paid yet? I'm still waiting.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Has anyone got paid yet? I'm still waiting.

No word only what’s on here, I’ve passed on my revolut details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Has this person ran leagues before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Think it's their first apart from a World Cup one that I am not sure anyone joined.

More and more paid leagues popping up every year.

Hopefully all gets sorted for the winners soon.

What was the top 3 in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

1st 50% = €250
    2nd 25% = €125
    3rd 15% = €75
    4th 10% = €50

I think that was the final version, it was a bit odd as we couldn't sort the split out. All votes were 50/50

I was last one in this, but anything over a week to pay out is not cool imo.

Personal issues or whatever aside, if you find a time to post an update you should pay out at that time. There are zero excuses these days.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but if you hold the money you should keep them where they are and pay out on the completion of the season.

Myself, Dearg and Trimm Tramm were 1,2,3 I think. Not sure who was 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Cough cough ahem... me (it’s a joke, I think I was last or second last)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    1st 50% = €250
    2nd 25% = €125
    3rd 15% = €75
    4th 10% = €50

I think that was the final version, it was a bit odd as we couldn't sort the split out. All votes were 50/50

Personal issues or whatever aside, if you find a time to post an update you should pay out at that time. There are zero excuses these days.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but if you hold the money you should keep them where they are and pay out on the completion of the season.

Agreed. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after the first delay but it's bad form now after his post last week about sorting it out.

I'm optimistic he will still pay (which is the main thing) as he has long history on the forum - I do agree it should be paid within 24-48 hours though.

I'm optimistic he will still pay (which is the main thing) as he has long history on the forum - I do agree it should be paid within 24-48 hours though.

He probably will but I'll still stand by what I said even if he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I finished 4th and have heard nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Agreed. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after the first delay but it's bad form now after his post last week about sorting it out.

Just take a peek in the Spotify family bargain alerts postings over the last couple of years, there's form there. A quick click of the profile would tell you they have been online recently too.
    Hope ye get your prize money

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    1st 50% = €250
    2nd 25% = €125
    3rd 15% = €75
    4th 10% = €50

There were actually 26 entries at the end, so the split is wrong. My apologies.

I don't think that 20 euro makes a big difference, though.

And a question has to be asked: Any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭munster87

gar wrote: »
    Just take a peek in the Spotify family bargain alerts postings over the last couple of years, there's form there. A quick click of the profile would tell you they have been online recently too.
    Hope ye get your prize money

I remember this guy from that forum, there was always a problem.

He was online on Tuesday and no contact

Poor form

It’s almost three weeks since this ended

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭All in all

I was in the league too (not in the money places though), extremely bad form by whole year inn.

Hope you guys get paid.

Maybe we should get a sticky next season of regular posters and the successful leagues that are run of which there are many.

This kind of stuff just makes people uneasy about joining paid leagues.

Hope it gets sorted out soon and organiser makes contact again with the winners.

• Advertisement

Poor form

One of the other winners contacted me saying they have his LinkedIn profile so at least this can be escalated if he doesn’t pay up.

I have a pretty good idea of what he has done with the money judging by some of his posts on other forums. I've seen similar behaviour before. Promises of paying up and then hearing nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Poor form

One of the other winners contacted me saying they have his LinkedIn profile so at least this can be escalated if he doesn’t pay up.

What’s his name?

I would suggest contacting one of the users from the Disney or Spotify threads that had issues they would have phone numbers as there was a WhatsApp group.

I am sure they would be only to happy to give.

Not sure hassling people on LinkedIn unless it's through dm is the way to go about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What’s his name?

Do not post this info. on FSA.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I've been on the wrong end of this a few times in the past one time I ended up getting the money after about a year! Hope you guys get this sorted.

I still think he’s intending to pay - he’s probably stuck til next payday etc

He’s been on the forum a long time and has thousands of posts so I think he’d want to or be able to pull a runner. If he’s seeing these posts or when he does he should DM winners and let them know for sure when he’s going to pay and it’ll soon be forgotten.

I rang the lad there and he said he’d pay this evening, so I presume that’s the case for all four

There is a missing €20 from the count below
    I’m happy, and I think Trimm Tramm and Dearg would be too, for someone not involved in the money and neutral just make a call on where it goes

1st 50% = €250
    2nd 25% = €125
    3rd 15% = €75
    4th 10% = €50

Split it between 1st and second to maintain winner getting at least twice that of second place

kilburn wrote: »
    Split it between 1st and second to maintain winner getting at least twice that of second place

Cheers

1st 50% = €260
    2nd 25% = €135
    3rd 15% = €75
    4th 10% = €50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Not pulling a runner making payment s now

Advertisement