Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it wrong to look at a woman's arse these days?

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Walrus isn't the only person to hold that opinion. A guy once said to me that he likes that I have "a ballet dancer's body, its very classy". I reminded him that I did not have small breasts by choice but he was having none of it, as far as he was concerned I had made the right (classier) decision :p I'd prefer a pole dancers body tbh, but whatyagonnado!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Serious question....has anyone else noticed the amount of quality arse on show has increase massively in the last year or two? I could be wrong but I think women's trousers have undergone some kind of special engineering lately which greatly enhances the rear-end. No I'm not joking. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I agree, but sadly I think some people do associate smaller boobs/more slender curves in general with being more classy, not understanding that the same outfit on a more slender woman can look very different on a curvier woman of the same size.

I'm a curvy woman myself - size 8 & a small band size, but a large cup size. It's my ass that gets the most attention though. I was a gymnast for years & have the glutes to prove it. I work in finance & have a coworker who's about an inch taller, same waist size, but very slender chest & hips & she can wear dresses that look very classy whereas if I wore those same dresses, it would be too "va-va-voom" for a conservative work environment.

On topic, I don't mind guys checking out my ass. I don't even mind hearing a, "Damn, girl!" But I don't like it when they try to take pictures. I had a guy follow me to my car once, announcing to his friend he was going to take a picture of my ass. That's not cool.

You sound interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bridgettedon

Serious question....has anyone else noticed the amount of quality arse on show has increase massively in the last year or two? I could be wrong but I think women's trousers have undergone some kind of special engineering lately which greatly enhances the rear-end. No I'm not joking. Thoughts?

I think people are just taking more interest in how they look so are exercising to get a good arse. But it may be a bit of what you are saying about better support leggings. I know there is one pair of jeans where your arse is meant to look more pert.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

There's worse things to be looking at!

• Advertisement
Advertisement