Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco.ie Vouchers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I stupidly let about €11 worth of clubcard vouchers expire; thought I'd ordered something with Clubcard Boost with them but I don't think the transaction went through correctly and now they're out of date. Don't suppose there's anything I can do with them now other than bin them?

Ring the helpline and ask.
    1850 744 844

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I stupidly let about €11 worth of clubcard vouchers expire; thought I'd ordered something with Clubcard Boost with them but I don't think the transaction went through correctly and now they're out of date. Don't suppose there's anything I can do with them now other than bin them?

I think they are carried over to your next lot if you let them go out of date, not too sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Mine were re issued automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭holly8

I routinely redeem out of date voucherz...system has never rejected them yet

They are accepting one4all vouchers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

They are accepting one4all vouchers!

Do you mean Tesco takes one4all gift cards?

newincity wrote: »
    Do you mean Tesco takes one4all gift cards?

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

holly8 wrote: »
    I routinely redeem out of date voucherz...system has never rejected them yet

Do you mean in store? If so did you go self-service till? I've tried to use the out of date vouchers on Clubcard Boost again and it's definitely rejecting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭shhling

Does anyone know when they will be sending out the Christmas saver vouchers and last quarter vouchers

shhling wrote: »
    Does anyone know when they will be sending out the Christmas saver vouchers and last quarter vouchers

On the receipt or says we are currently preparing your statement with all points collected until the 3rd November.
    My guess would be late next week or into the following week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Nearly everything seems to be leaving the ClubCard Boost now. They still have the double up of Bord Gais so I can use the vouchers on that I guess. But I still liked looking through what to get from the Boost.

• Muahahaha wrote: »
    Are the vouchers ever usable for online deliveries or only when scanned in store?

I use all mine online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Treppen wrote: »
    I'm pretty new at the whole vouchers thing so forgive me if this has been asked umteen times.

I'm looking to get a few vouchers together to book a ferry to france next year (July 2020).

I noticed that the Christmas Savers option gives you 6eur for every 100eur you lodge but the cut off date is coming up soon.

Basically can I switch my vouchers option to Christmas Savers.. Lodge 100 and get 6 back before december... then I can bank this for the 4x boost in the new year?

Is there any catch?

Thanks

kindalen wrote: »
    No, it is strictly prohibited. Clearly stated in terms and conditions.
    cookie1977 wrote: »
    Every year I use my boost vouchers to turn into to treble phone credit for bill pay tesco. Every year without fail it works.

Just converted my 100 euro top up plus 6 euro bonus to and 26 euro on points to 390 tesco bill pay credit. They might say its not allowed but it's worked every year for all the years I've dont it.

495593.png

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Bistoman

I like to save up the vouchers every year for a family meal out around Christmas, just checked the deals and the only restaurant is Milanos, leasureplex is gone. Looks like I'll be switching fully to lidl or Aldi from now on, it was only the boost deals keeping me shopping at Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I just took a look at the e10 off coupons I was sent. I was planning on using one this weekend, but I've just noticed that all 5 expire on the same date 17th Nov (which was about the time I received them)

Usually, these vouchers -- like the Dunnes one I got -- are weekly, so I assume this is a typo, but did anyone else get a set of essentially useless vouchers? I was going to bring them into my local Tesco, but I doubt they'll be able to do much for me either.

corblimey wrote: »
    I just took a look at the e10 off coupons I was sent. I was planning on using one this weekend, but I've just noticed that all 5 expire on the same date 17th Nov (which was about the time I received them)

Usually, these vouchers -- like the Dunnes one I got -- are weekly, so I assume this is a typo, but did anyone else get a set of essentially useless vouchers? I was going to bring them into my local Tesco, but I doubt they'll be able to do much for me either.

Are you sure it doesn't say 2020?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Are you sure it doesn't say 2020?

I doubt they would be year long vouchers. I got 2 lots of vouchers in the last month or so and all were week by week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I didn't get any spend and save vouchers for Tesco, they mustn't be for everyone. Does anyone know if they will be printed in newspapers like Dunnes sometimes do... Or if someone had a space they could send me a picture of..... I need to do the alcohol shop for Christmas!! 🍻

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Can you use tesco vouchers not issued to you i.e. parent or friend etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Can you use tesco vouchers not issued to you i.e. parent or friend etc

My daughter uses mine. She has a screenshot of my loyalty card on her phone so scans that if it’s asked for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

Cork Lass wrote:
    My daughter uses mine. She has a screenshot of my loyalty card on her phone so scans that if it’s asked for.

I use an app called Stocard, you can just scan all your cards into it. Very handy for sharing cards, my hubby has the original and I just use my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I have that app myself but she’s not interested in it. It’s a good app.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Anyone having issues with bordgais not applying vouchers as credit post redemption ? Very poor on their part !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭snowgal

Cork Lass wrote: »
    I have that app myself but she’s not interested in it. It’s a good app.

Is this a good app? Never knew you could do that. I am forever forgetting my cards

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AussieJim

Stocard is a fine app. Easy to use. Handy for not carrying loads of plastic around with you. Google/Apple Pay can both do a similar job now too though - they can store loyalty cards too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco in the UK have extended expiry dates on vouchers by 6 months and people who have their vouchers have an extra year to use them.
    Wonder will Tesco Ireland do the same here?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Anyone having issues with bordgais not applying vouchers as credit post redemption ? Very poor on their part !

Yes, I did few months back and I never followed it up, they (bord gais) said to get back to Tesco, one voucher code worked 🙄 and other 3 didn't, I must try and see if I get anywhere with it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

Anyone looking to sell any club card vouchers ? Looking for a €5 or €10 voucher ideally

If interested please PM me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Can anyone remember when the Christmas saver vouchers came out last year?

• Advertisement

Usually before the end of November. I suspect in the next week.

Advertisement