Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

OmegaGene wrote: »
    New game from circle k

https://flip.circlek.one/

As with the previous threads do not giveaway prizes on the thread as it is against the rules, use pm to giveaway or swap stuff

Good luck to all and register as many phones as you can for more chances to win

Not in Irish circle k app?

Not in Irish circle k app?
    Dodgy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

https://flip.circlek.one/ie

Seems legit

Previous link was to the RU version

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yeah circle k is a global organisation and they are dodgy :D

There was a question mark bud

fdevine wrote: »
    https://flip.circlek.one/ie

Seems legit

Previous link was to the RU version

Found it thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Just won a pastry. 3 chances just like spin and win. Go ends when you get the red card. 3 in a row get you the prize. That's as much as I've figured so far.

Edit: doesn't have to be in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

My favourite thread on this site.

Something beautiful about watching people clamber over each other to reply to win a KitKat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Huh, somehow won Hunky Dory's. Now need to see if there's a Circle K near me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Red Bull zero for first to quote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

The car is very dirty ! Apt timing !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Red Bull zero for first to quote

Pls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Pls

Sent

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

First to quote this message gets a free 4c/litre off up to 50 litres of petrol or diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

First to quote this message gets a free 4c/litre off up to 50 litres of petrol or diesel

Is that real or imagined????:D

Is that real or imagined????:D

Lookit- do you want it or not. I filled up the tank last weekend- and given the amount of driving I'm doing it'll probably last me the month, before Covid I used 50-60 litres a week, now, 50-60 litres a month........- if you'd like a discount on fuel for Circle-K, you're welcome it- but please say- I'm bad at guessing games.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

I'll take it if no one else wants it

I'll take it if no one else wants it

PM on its way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Just won an air freshener in 3 goes, nice start

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Thanks, OP!
    Bad luck for me... won nothing...
    My wife flipped all 9 balls (red card was the last one) but did not win anything. What did she do wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Lookit- do you want it or not. I filled up the tank last weekend- and given the amount of driving I'm doing it'll probably last me the month, before Covid I used 50-60 litres a week, now, 50-60 litres a month........- if you'd like a discount on fuel for Circle-K, you're welcome it- but please say- I'm bad at guessing games.........

Yea, I'll take it, please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

Can of Monster Hydro Striker if anyone wants it PM me - Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

4c off per litre if anyone wants it?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

4c off per litre if anyone wants it?

Yes please! Tank nearly empty and driving to the far end of the country in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Yes please! Tank nearly empty and driving to the far end of the country in the morning!

All yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Does it reset at midnight or something? The URL is stuck on an expired 4c fuel voucher for me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭blueshark2

Had a look at the code behind the new flip app, for anyone interested... :rolleyes:

Your selection makes no difference. When the game loads it loads with a list of items that will be uncovered. It doesn't matter which position you flip, you reveal the next item in the list. The size of the list of items is random, when you get to the end of it they'll show you a red card. Whether you win or lose has nothing to do with what you pick, it's already determined when the game loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

blueshark2 wrote: »
    Had a look at the code behind the new flip app, for anyone interested... :rolleyes:

Your selection makes no difference. When the game loads it loads with a list of items that will be uncovered. It doesn't matter which position you flip, you reveal the next item in the list. The size of the list of empty items is random, when you get to the end of it they'll show you a red card. Whether you win or lose has nothing to do with what you pick, it's already determined when the game loads.
    Could you look at the code to see if you're a winner and refresh the tab if not for a different result?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

blueshark2 wrote: »

Your selection makes no difference. When the game loads it loads with a list of items that will be uncovered. It doesn't matter which position you flip, you reveal the next item in the list. The size of the list of empty items is random, when you get to the end of it they'll show you a red card. Whether you win or lose has nothing to do with what you pick, it's already determined when the game loads.

There I was thinking I had a winning formula going to the corners first.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

So you just press on the 9 balls or wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

I won a car wash but never got the text. Do you get the text immediately.

Advertisement