Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat Study Group

• 01-09-2020 4:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

GAMSAT Study Group

Hi everyone!
    I created a group on Facebook where we could share our tips and thoughts and resources for each section.

I wanted to create a group with nice and comfortable environment where we could post some of the problems/essays/tips and etc. improve thinking/writing/communication skills.

I am currently in the process of getting ready for the exam next year.

I strongly believe together we can learn more!

If any of you are interested,please let me know I will add you to the Group where I'll be posting my current preparation..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vivers2209

Hey I'd be interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hcoben111

gamsat888 wrote: »
    GAMSAT Study Group

Hi everyone!
    I created a group on Facebook where we could share our tips and thoughts and resources for each section.

I wanted to create a group with nice and comfortable environment where we could post some of the problems/essays/tips and etc. improve thinking/writing/communication skills.

I am currently in the process of getting ready for the exam next year.

I strongly believe together we can learn more!

If any of you are interested,please let me know I will add you to the Group where I'll be posting my current preparation..

Hey this sounds great yes please add me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thatsmyhouse

I would love to be included too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 campmed

Please add me too! I’ll be sitting the exam in March. Would love to be part of a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭hcoben111

anyone here on discord? there are loads of gamsat groups on there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 gamsat888

It’s a Facebook Group.

GAMSAT Resources & Study Group

There are dozens of the Gamsat resources for free.
    No selling/No advertising are permitted there.

We are sharing the Gamsat Resources for free, helping for each other (there are more than 550 people).

boards.ie doesn’t allow me to put the link of the Group.
    You can search for it in the search bar.

GAMSAT Resources & Study Group

Please feel free to join to our Group!

P.S. You can check the “Files” below the cover picture, there are plenty of the Gamsat Resources for free.

Advertisement