Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dipi and Pierce affair?

I would say so, nicolette and chloe storyline is already yawnsome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Mackenzie and her boyfriend are so annoying, worst characters/couple I've seen in a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is the actor who plays Shane the worst actor that has ever been on Neighbours, he makes Bea look like an Oscar winner, Couldn’t care any less that he’s addicted to drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

"I can't see the appeal in your husband.... he is about as exciting as a wet muffin... no offence." Are you kidding me lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Is it just me or has the actress playing Chloe had lip fillers? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dipi and Pierce affair?

Yup, was on the Neighbours Facebook page today - pity that the actor who plays Pierce is leaving though, going to be replaced. He'll be in the middle of his affair with Dipi and all of a sudden he'll be a different person :D

washiskin wrote: »
    Is it just me or has the actress playing Chloe had lip fillers? :confused:

Not just lip fillers I’d say, judging by her immovable forehead, not a great look imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,957 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Karl and Jane next for an affair?

Is Karl and Jane next for an affair?

Was thinking the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Am I the only one that finds that Dipi a complete wagon? No wonder your man turned to drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Am I the only one that finds that Dipi a complete wagon? No wonder your man turned to drugs

She's a painful dose, never happy.

deisemum wrote: »
    She's a painful dose, never happy.

Ya, she's constantly nagging and moaning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

So after her constant accusations of Shane playing away with Roxy, Dipi goes and bumps uglies with Pierce... hypocrisy much?

It finally struck someone as being a bit amiss that a lead detective in a potential murder investigation is the suspect's current romantic lover.

Why would Yashvy or Levi be even be investigating anything at this point, surely it would be handed over to senior detectives.

After his heart attack scare, Pierce's bloodwork shows evidence of stimulants that he knows he didn't take.
    Dipi suspects Shane drugged Pierce, leading her to admit to Jane that her marriage is over.
    David is set to fly to Canada to begin the surrogacy process, but Nicolette comes forward with an offer just before he leaves.

Sheila decides to meet with Nathan to help get some closure, but when Bea and Levi interrupt the meeting, everyone is horrified to learn that Bea has been dating Levi's attacker.
    Everyone is shocked by Nicolette's offer to be David and Aaron's surrogate, leaving the couple with a lot to consider.

Had forgotten the actor playing Pierce was leaving, so got a shock when I saw the new Pierce, to say I'm disappointed is an understatement, will miss the old Pierce as I'm sure the actresses playing Dipi and Chloe will too

Even Shane is better than him. Such a terrible change, it's actually laughable.

Even Shane is better than him. Such a terrible change, it's actually laughable.

Can you imagine the disappointment the actress playing Dipi must have felt, just when she gets her hands on Pierce, he goes from stud to dud

Girly Gal wrote: »
    Can you imagine the disappointment the actress playing Dipi must have felt, just when she gets her hands on Pierce, he goes from stud to dud

Hasn’t been much ‘hands on’ recently though, just suggestion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Don Hany the new Pierce is one off Australia's finest Actors.

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Don Hany the new Pierce is one off Australia's finest Actors.

What's he doing in Neighbours so:D!

Apparently Tim Robards wanted to be with his wife for the birth of their first child but couldn't return due to covid restrictions - so that's a pretty good reason for his departure. He also had been due to leave anyway in the next four weeks with his story exited, so Hany will just be replacing him for that time.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/neighbours-air-don-hanys-first-070000256.html

Don Hany might be a great actor in his own right but recasting can be jarring at the best of times and Robards had such a great body that it was going to be impossible for him to fill the role.

Apparently Tim Robards wanted to be with his wife for the birth of their first child but couldn't return due to covid restrictions - so that's a pretty good reason for his departure. He also had been due to leave anyway in the next four weeks with his story exited, so Hany will just be replacing him for that time.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/neighbours-air-don-hanys-first-070000256.html

Don Hany might be a great actor in his own right but recasting can be jarring at the best of times and Robards had such a great body that it was going to be impossible for him to fill the role.

I knew that he was leaving, think they should have just written him out earlier, rather than get a new actor in for 4 weeks. Don't know anything about Don Hanly, he might be a great actor, but, he's just not a good fit to replace Robards and will be gone anyways before he can really make the role his, which he might have done if he was staying long term. Plenty of characters have disappeared overnight, so wouldn't be a big deal if it happened again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Girly Gal wrote: »
    What's he doing in Neighbours so:D!

- Due to the current Pandemic he was free and available for work.

Dipi always has her makeup flawless even after sex :p

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

Watching on RTÉ so a day or so behind. So they knew Scarlett was after one of them yet when bea doesn't show up at the pavilion the others don't get suspicious? Great cops!

Watching on Rte, first episode with new Pierce, mmmmmm me likely. Only problem is he looks even more unsuitable for Chloe than the other Pierce did.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Watching on Rte, first episode with new Pierce, mmmmmm me likely. Only problem is he looks even more unsuitable for Chloe than the other Pierce did.

More like a Donald/Ivanka thing than what is suppose to be a romantic relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Yeah also shocked by the new Pierce didn't know what was going on! 4 weeks is absolutely ridiculous its laughable but the circumstances make it ok but still laughable tbh

Advertisement