Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love Island 2018

Options
1175176177178179181»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rmgblue wrote: »
    Didn’t follow his relationship/break up with Megan McKenna. Is it related so you think?
    The fact that he was found dead in woods nearby suggests a tragic end for him.

I think they broke up a good while ago

RIP sad end so young

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’ve been thinking a lot about Mike since hearing about his death and it’s so so sad that he ended his life. I can’t imagine the pain he must have been in. RIP Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Love Island's Adam Collard has tested positive for coronavirus after travelling to Greece for a holiday. Describing the way the illness has affected him, Adam said it feels "like a bad hangover".

Posting on Instagram Stories this week, the series 4 Love Islander confirmed that he had contracted the virus, while the friend he travelled with had not. "My best mate and me shared a bed/flight for 4 days together in Greece and he’s negative and I’m positive. So it could be from anywhere," Adam wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/love-islands-adam-collard-says-110400914.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Love Island's Adam Collard has tested positive for coronavirus after travelling to Greece for a holiday. Describing the way the illness has affected him, Adam said it feels "like a bad hangover".

Posting on Instagram Stories this week, the series 4 Love Islander confirmed that he had contracted the virus, while the friend he travelled with had not. "My best mate and me shared a bed/flight for 4 days together in Greece and he’s negative and I’m positive. So it could be from anywhere," Adam wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/love-islands-adam-collard-says-110400914.html

It sure could have been. I reckon his moth is having a few conniptions. That dude had a license for birds if I remember correctly.

4 days in Greece, with his best mate? :rolleyes:

Advertisement