Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can someone help me

• 21-07-2020 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Hoping someone can help me here , I used to buy juice from a website in France before where they made it up themselves , and you could pay extra for flavour shots . I can’t remember the name ? If anyone knows that’d be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tickityboo

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Hoping someone can help me here , I used to buy juice from a website in France before where they made it up themselves , and you could pay extra for flavour shots . I can’t remember the name ? If anyone knows that’d be great thanks

Was it cloud house vapor?
    If so I think they closed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Was it cloud house vapor?
    If so I think they closed up.

Yes that was them I think. That’s a pity thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭con747

Or could it be https://cloudvapor.com/en/home-2/ You should always bookmark or keep an email about suppliers, I learned that!

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Advertisement