Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beginner vaping cbd

• 28-06-2020 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I want to try vaping cbd juice. I am a total beginner I have fibromyalgia and want to try it for the pain. I have read up on it but can any one help me with how often I would do it. Il be starting on a low dosage but just not sure how much or often to do it. Also the actual vape device (don’t know what it’s called) any particular type of one or are they all the same. Any advice would be great thank

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abc2304

sassyone wrote: »
    I want to try vaping cbd juice. I am a total beginner I have fibromyalgia and want to try it for the pain. I have read up on it but can any one help me with how often I would do it. Il be starting on a low dosage but just not sure how much or often to do it. Also the actual vape device (don’t know what it’s called) any particular type of one or are they all the same. Any advice would be great thank

Would you consider taking it as oil rather than vaping? I have no experience with CBD vaping, but I use the oil for pain/inflammation due to an old injury. I use Reakiro CBD Oil 1000mg (bought from cbdonline.ie in Ireland) which provides around 35mg CBD per 10-drops. I have found this to be the optimum dose for me, sometimes I take a little more if I'm in worse pain. It's recommended that you start off with a smaller dose and work up to larger doses to find your optimum.

The product mentioned above is €46.99 which is probably expensive for a first-timer, but they have a range of strengths at cbdonline.ie, including flavoured versions (I haven't tried these, maybe next time!). They also have vape oils, but I haven't used these either.

Hope this info helps :)

Advertisement