Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NFL items up to 75% clearance + Free Delivery

• 16-01-2021 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

NFL items up to 75% clearance - t-shirts / hoodies / accessories + Free Delivery no min spend with code @ NFL Shop

https://europe2.nflshop.com/en/os-1?pageSize=72&sortOption=LowestPrice

Free delivery no min spend using code POSTUK

NFL Europe Shop has a clearance on currently with just under 5000 items. Prices start from £1.67, looks some good prices e.g t-shirts from £5, caps £8, hoodies from £15. Plus you can get free delivery no min spend with code POSTUK, delivery is usually £4.50. 90 days returns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

serious savings on some stretch fit caps .. 9 euro , 12 euro.. etc.. i:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

No issue with delivery to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Frozen Veg wrote: »
    No issue with delivery to Ireland?

They deliver to Ireland, POSTUK gives free shipping.

Thanks OP , some great deals on there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,566 ✭✭✭shmeee

Thank you OP.

Picked up a Vikings Nike Jacket, down to €40 from €95.

Good value on this seasons hats, already have them out if I didn't I'd be picking them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Thanks OP, hat ordered.

Is there any specific reason the merch is so dear? A basic team polo for 90 euro seems very expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Shipping from UK

Customs & Duty

Unless otherwise stated, all items are shipped from the United Kingdom and may incur duty & other charges upon entering other countries. Any duty, clearance, tax or carrier charges must be borne by the recipient and we will not accept liability for any such costs.

Therefore if over €22 you'll get hit for Irish VAT (20%) and a handling charge from the courier - ok, if you price that in and happy to pay it but, negates the saving a little.

Try and make multiple orders if multiple items and under €22 with the free shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Why are courier companies allowed charge an extra delivery fee for something they've already been paid to deliver?.... I want some Bears gear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭vandriver

Why are courier companies allowed charge an extra delivery fee for something they've already been paid to deliver?.... I want some Bears gear :D
    It's to process customs clearance,which pre Brexit didn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have you bought stuff from this site before OP? I bought a hoodie last year and it was cheap material and horrible quality. Just wondering if this was an exception or the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It's not a delivery charge. It's an admin charge to process and collect vat because you chose to buy off a non EU vat registered website. Same for years if u bought from US.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

TheDriver wrote: »
    It's not a delivery charge. It's an admin charge to process and collect vat because you chose to buy off a non EU vat registered website. Same for years if u bought from US.

Sorry, it was late and I was trying to be humerous.(it's the standard cry in BA this month)
    ...I failed miserably...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Thanks OP. Just picked up a cap for €9 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Some good prices there but getting hit with 20% VAT takes the fun out of it, Brexit really is a pain in the hole.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Have you bought stuff from this site before OP? I bought a hoodie last year and it was cheap material and horrible quality. Just wondering if this was an exception or the norm.

It's all made by fanatics.
    Quality imo is variable. I have a zip jacket thing that's been great for years, some t shirts I won't even get a 16 game season out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Quality imo is variable. I have a zip jacket thing that's been great for years, some t shirts I won't even get a 16 game season out of.

It's a physical game man!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

It isn’t all made by fanatics. They stock the Nike, New era licensed stuff too

The branded stuff is usually better (obviously)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Dodge wrote: »
    It isn’t all made by fanatics. They stock the Nike, New era licensed stuff too

The branded stuff is usually better (obviously)

yeah sorry bad choice of words, it all comes via fanatics.

I don't find the branded stuff really any better tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 43 morchgally

thebiglad wrote: »
    Shipping from UK

Customs & Duty

Unless otherwise stated, all items are shipped from the United Kingdom and may incur duty & other charges upon entering other countries. Any duty, clearance, tax or carrier charges must be borne by the recipient and we will not accept liability for any such costs.

Therefore if over €22 you'll get hit for Irish VAT (20%) and a handling charge from the courier - ok, if you price that in and happy to pay it but, negates the saving a little.

Try and make multiple orders if multiple items and under €22 with the free shipping.

Do you know if the item will be liable to these charges if the item is €22 on the dot? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

received my order today, no additional charges.

Order total was €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 morchgally

Received my order today also. Great quality and fairly quick delivery for the current climate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Xterminator

received order today. Sizing is close to as expected, which was a worry, as 'American' orders in the past have been very small indeed. No issues with customs etc. i kpt order value low, for that very reason.

id be rating the quality of garment & actual size at 7 out of 10, and speed of delivery at 8 out of 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

received order today. Sizing is close to as expected, which was a worry, as 'American' orders in the past have been very small indeed. No issues with customs etc. i kpt order value low, for that very reason.

id be rating the quality of garment & actual size at 7 out of 10, and speed of delivery at 8 out of 10.

What courier are they using ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

TimHorton wrote: »
    What courier are they using ?

Fastway

Advertisement