Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

womens refugee is this right??

• 17-12-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

OK so first off these places are under funded and needed as much as your local AnE or Garda station. But recently a friend of mine (who has a cleaning company) said to me that one of his female employees who cleans in the Meath refuge befriended one of the women there. She told him that one woman in there openly told the other women that she was "told" to go to the refuge after findind out her husbands infidelities to procure a quick barring order from the family home but not only that but most shocking was another woman there who herself was the violent one and barred from her home and as a result was taken in by the refuge. She was the only one allowed male visitors as she was trying to make amends with her son! My question would be, do the public know that actual offenders are being housed beside legitimate women in fear and that others use this as a legal step up??

Advertisement