Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tips and advice for holidays

• 23-07-2012 6:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I live in the South and am travelling to the North for a holiday. What would be the best thing to do in relation to travelling. To hire a car , or to drive my car with a southern registration, would that be safe?
    I am planning to travel the whole county, but will avoid the big cities.
    Also, if i decide to hire a car, are there places outside airports where i can do that? For example in Enniskillen, or Cookstown?
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,819 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Please dont cross post the same query in different forums. If you have a general query about different counties then use the North forum.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement