Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asda

• 12-04-2011 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

hi will be in tyrone next week an wanted to pick up some shopping in asda could anyone tell me the biggest asda in tyrone is?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I have only ever been in one Asda store and that was in Strabane. Pretty big but I have no idea how it compares to others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 tagine

thanks wil be pass there and omagh and was wondering which one is biggest

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Strabane is the bigger one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Fairly decent sized one in cookstown...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Obair979

Strabane Asda needs to accept Euro's at a better exchange rate than present.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

At least its a rate, I've been in three restaurants in Donegal lately where they haven't given an allowance on Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 blzbear

The ASDA in Omagh is also pretty large.... the one in Strabane is larger, busier, etc.. and is also open 24hrs. Omagh and Cookstown are smaller, but pretty good.

Advertisement