Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Livery arrangement Wicklow town

• 02-07-2020 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys,
    I am just putting the feelers out there for a livery arrangement near Wicklow town where I just moved to. I don’t have a horse atm but I want to buy one again and I’d like to find out if anyone is interested in coming to an arrangement for livery as full livery is very expensive.
    I have a lot of experience/expertise with training young Competition horses/show jumpers and teaching etc.
    I am looking for somewhere that I can have Cheaper livery for helping train horses Or riders or a yard that does grass or diy livery with use of the facilities
    Somewhere with turn out and an arena.
    Would be happy to hear if anyone is interested in similar or has ideas
    Thanks Marcus

Advertisement