Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cregg Recruitment / Medtronic Galway Assessment

• 12-05-2011 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have a 90-minute Assessment to attend with Cregg Recruitment for Medtronic Galway.

Anyone got any tips or advice on this, haven't a clue what to expect, or would like to hear some experiences of others' Assessments ......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dcdiz

Hi,

Have a 90-minute Assessment to attend with Cregg Recruitment for Medtronic Galway.

Anyone got any tips or advice on this, haven't a clue what to expect, or would like to hear some experiences of others' Assessments ......
    Hey confuseddotcom,. cant help you in terms of what they expect, but I have been trying to get through to cregg recruitment/Medtronic for over a week and failed every time, would you possibly be able to forward me the number on which you got through to them please?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 helloha

Hey confuseddotcom.... any word on your assessment yet? I did it on Monday 16th also & haven't even received a rejection yet :(

dcdiz- I got through on [XXXX] two weeks ago but I reckon try the [xxxxx] number if that fails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 djtommy

Hi,

LIKE TO KNOW AS I HAVE BEEN CALLED ON MONDAY FOR Assessment

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Have an assessment this week. Would anyone have any info on what to expect for the 90 min assessment for Medtronic? Is it an aptitude test?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 slatted4

Hi, I have a group assessment coming up with Medtronic for engineering role.
    Anyone have any advice on what to expect etc?

Many Thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 tomtom111

i also have assesment anyone know what to expect or bring

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

bit confused, wrong thread.

Advertisement