Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post a photo from your wedding

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 kitty3kids

Here's mine from last April. My favourite photo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

A smooch... ye look fab

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

Studio33weddings.com%2B111.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

I love this thread. Here's one from me, one of my now most prized possessions, my bouquet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

ladyella wrote: »
    I love this thread. Here's one from me, one of my now most prized possessions, my bouquet.

I'd be bringing that out as an accessory on nights out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

amdublin wrote:
    I'd be bringing that out as an accessory on nights out

I would but it's so heavy I could be arrested for having a weapon with me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

ChainWhip wrote: »
    Pic

Is this the grounds of Temple House? Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

This is stolen from one of our guest's fb, be gentle

0d13750a-e7b1-4a35-ab15-3870f9316771.jpg

Wow! Zoomed in on your hair, that's the style I'm aiming for :) Love the Orange gerberas too. And, love the backdrop of your photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Wow! Zoomed in on your hair, that's the style I'm aiming for :) Love the Orange gerberas too. And, love the backdrop of your photo.

balding??? :confused:

:D

• Advertisement

Feck, It's true, I am a daft mare! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

*ahem*

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Cake time :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

ladyella wrote: »
    I would but it's so heavy I could be arrested for having a weapon with me!

Just as well you weren't one of the brides who threw the bouquet!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Amoureux

Get so excited everytime I see this thread has been updated and then when its just a comment instead of a picture it's such a disappointment :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭amos13

I don't know how to post a picture using the app, but both my fave and my husbands fave picture is the two of us standing behind the camera, holding he two rings in front of it, and through the rings you can see all the cards and special picture gifts people gave to us. If I can figure out how to post it I will!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Amoureux wrote: »
    Get so excited everytime I see this thread has been updated and then when its just a comment instead of a picture it's such a disappointment :rolleyes:

At a risk of causing further disappointment but ... Me too!

ahhh that's what I just thought there New Pic!!! Oh pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Here, you can have some more of mine. We had a legal ceremony early in the day (the only time the registrar could take us) with only a handful of people, and then a non-legal but "proper" (with readings and music) one later for everyone with the fancy dresses.

This one is from our first ceremony. It looks like I might be crying (in the grey dress), and you'd be right, except I had also snotted myself and was trying not to drip - so glamorous!
    CCPZCTk.png

And then we danced all night, although this is only the second song so not quite as sweaty as later :o
    KLjXAv4.png

Yeahhh I was like im not looking I know it is just a comment..So funny Vojera and ye look beautiful in both pics. Looks like ye have lots of fun together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Amoureux

Thanks Vojera, that should keep me going for another while 😋 Think I might be getting addicted to all things wedding related. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

here's a posed one from the church and a rowdy one of us from the resident's bar circa 4am.....unf we stayed up another 2.5 hrs after that :p

fabulous pics
    Ye do rowdy very classily ðŸ˜႒
    Gorgeous pics your dress was lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

Lisha wrote: »
    fabulous pics
    Ye do rowdy very classily ðŸ˜႒
    Gorgeous pics your dress was lovely

Thanks. Getting dressmaker to remove the train was best decision I ever made

Where is this dress sticky sorry yes I am being nosey looking at all the dresses...Cant see the post...Ye all look so loverly ladies...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Aw, I missed the pics too. Would love to have seen them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

I left it up for 5 hours, that was enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

I'm married!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

With my husband :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Congratulations!!!!Lovely happy pictures!

Hooray more photos!

• Advertisement

loverly tegger congratulations to ye, ye look so happy

Advertisement