Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I need urgent help for a photographic project

• 17-10-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone,

I could need some urgent help at the moment for a project that I have to do for my second college year. We have to do a "Photo Essay" about a specific topic.

I would love to shoot a photo series about the topic "unconventional relationships" or "obessesions".

The point is that its really hard to find willing people for these kind of themes and to get people that would let me take pictures of them in their own enviroment. The style is supposed to be the kind of an documentary, so its importent to me that I could take natural shots that are not staged.

So if you know anybody who has a certain kind of obsession (can be material as well) or who lives in an unconventional relationship with somebody (that might include families as well) and who would be open enough to let me document them in a photo series, than please let me know. It doesn't matter if the person is straight, gay, bi, trans, drag or whatever. Relationships with a big age gap or long distance relations would be interesting as well.

I would like to find people who have a story to tell or want to give more awareness to certain topics or situations that are criticised by our society.

Preferred are people from Dublin or at least near in the area of Dublin.

I would be really greatful for any help !

Advertisement