Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CHEATING BOYFRIENDS

Options
  • 21-06-2001 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

NO OFFENSE INTENDED BUT Y O Y DO THEY DO THAT?

BITE ME

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 steph

Because they are all scared of commitment! personal experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Why do women do it????? It's all the same innit?? Ye lunatic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kat

WOMEN HAVE EXCUSES BUT SUM GUYS DONT, I MEAN WHY DO MEN INSIST THEY LIKE U BUT GO OFF WITH UR FRIEND 3 TIMES I MEAN THAT IS JUST PATHEIC!

THE NICE ONES ALWAYS FINISH LAST!!! ONLY MEAN WOMEN CHEAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Guys have excuses too. If you wanted a serious discussion you should have called this Cheating Partners but you didn't. That and your posts so far have proven you to be sexist and narrow-minded.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

What a very niave thread !

In my experience, which is considderable, women cheat more than men, they are just so good at not getting caught!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I suggest reading the Valerie Solanos Scum Manifesto here. http://homepage.eircom.net/~von/Scum.zip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

i think your caps lock button is stuck,
    moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭scutchy

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kat:
    ...I MEAN WHY DO MEN INSIST THEY LIKE U BUT GO OFF WITH UR FRIEND 3 TIMES...</font>

Revenge? Kudos to the guy if this is the case - I'll buy him a pint tongue.gif

After reading three of your posts, I feel whatever he did was entirely justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Kat....I think you've just been done over recently and you're bitter.????? I'm right aren't I.......**** that....don't bother gettin on here thinkin its a chatroom with your bitterness.....

• Advertisement

I ARE NOT SEXIST AND NARROW MINDED I AM JUST HIGHLY OPINIONATED!!! I CANT HELP IT IF I RECENTLY GOT HURT AND NOW DONT REALY LIKE GUYS AT THE MOMENT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Judging all men on one experience with one man is sexist.

Personally I don't like cheaters but sometimes people have good reasons anyway.

I have never cheated and never would. It's just not in my nature, if I am unhappy in a relationship I will simply leave.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 21-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 21-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

"The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, of love, friendship, affection or tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the service of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings--hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt--and moreover he is aware or what he is or isn't. " - Valerie Solanos (Warhol stabber)

wHATS ONE OF UR EXPERIENCES THEN? BET MINE IS WORSE!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Mind you,
    goingoff with a partner friend/collegue has the allure of forbidden fruit nd all that.
    Cause you can't/shouldn't have it you want it all the more.
    Of course it usally only happens when your friend is flirting first, so best solution is to pick better friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i think she just needs better sex smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I bet if you don't take off your caps lock key I'm gonna make you eat your ****ing keyboard. Although the fact that the first letter in your last post was lower case begs the question are you just using caps because you know it's ****in annoying and your really an alias for some 14 year old moron?

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by steph:
    wHATS ONE OF UR EXPERIENCES THEN? BET MINE IS WORSE!</font>

Try Finding your Girlfriend of 4 Years in Bed with your Flatmate... then add the discovery that she was also selling herself to all his friends for sex...

Yet I am now happily engaged and tbh think screaming on this site in Caps Lock just cause of one boyfriend, is he really worth it?

You will discover VERY quickly that there are Guys AND Girls out there who need to be taken out and shot, but there is nothing you can do about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Crash&Burn:
    i think she just needs better sex smile.gif</font>

lol, all i can say is

adnans

im sorry i think i left my caps on but nevermind

BITE ME

• Advertisement

To gambler im very sorry about ur story! mine is my boyfriend went away for the weekend came back and wouldnt even touch me when i asked him about it he just said it wasnt my fault. Then he dumped me and she came down for the weekend were he slept with me and now hates me for tellin her the truth!!

scutchy i think u need a life mate!

dr loon i dont think so i'd like to tell u that u r so wrong cos im still a virgin n proud of it

BITE ME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

i was seeing this girl for 10 years.
    one night we went out for a pint and this girl comes up and snogs her.
    I was like, woah.
    then the whole bar changed, red lights came on and its raining men came through the speakers. Then my girlfriend pulled down her pants and to my surprise she had a big meaty tackle. Needless to say I didn't see her again but it begs the question of where my own tackle was going when we had sex.
    Since then people just say dat boy aint right

Oi crash&burn who needs better sex?!

isnt there ne1 thats on our side plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

LOL, This has become an agony aunt column wink.gif

Dear fisty i think ur story is a bit funny im so sorry for thinkin that but you are definatly better off!!

If you rather we can start male/female bashin again!

• Advertisement

i sympathise 4 u gambeler wots ur asl?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement