Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who would you kill?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 partyman28

u happy now i changed the avatar but im still gonna kill u!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Think about it:
    If you went back in time to kill somebody... say Hitler for example... then your reason for going back in time would be to kill Hitler righ? Well then if you did kill Hitler in the past you would have no reason for going back in time because there would be no Hitler problem. So you wouldn't have gone back in time.

Did somebody say that already coz I think I heard it on tv or somethin. tongue.gif

John (yes THE John!)
    john.filetap.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

yeah Puck we covered that ages ago check the first few posts on this thread ... tis called the Grandfather Clause ... namely after the theory of going back and killing your own grandfather

Join the Dogbert New Ruling Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 boot_sect

fine gael and all Eurolovers muhahahahaha mad.gif

long live cool.gif charlie mccreevy cool.gif

eh.... in the national interest

www.limewire.com

BOYCOTT E$$0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kat

I'D KILL WHOEVER PUT THE BAND ON FREE WEEKENDS 4 ORANGE WAP, CO THEN I'D B HAPPY IT WUDNT HAPPEN N ID B ABLE TO CYBER! N ALSO BRITNEY SPEARS COS SHES A B****

BITE ME

• Advertisement
Advertisement