Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

tripe man wrote: »
    What does a bin man do? He takes out the rubbish.

What does a tripe man do? He takes out the liberal tripe with logic and truth in a misandric world.

Or talks a lot of tripe.

Basically you are a hypocrite, you lambaste women for only going for men they are attracted to and then do the very same yourself.

Attraction is subjective, plenty of "unattractive" men go out with "attractive" women. You listed your age, height and weight but to be honest mate I reckon it is far more likely your attitude and demeanour that is far more unattractive to Irish women.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

That_Guy wrote: »
    Does it pay well?

You just made me laugh so much the water i was drinking came down my nose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Busy Lizzie

Don't rise to it people. "Tripe man" is posting similar stuff all over Boards. He's obviously just getting a kick out of rising people.

Now who is it that always asks if anyone has any date for the weekend???

Not me anyway! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tripe man

That_Guy wrote: »
    Does it pay well?

It pays to know I'm (hopefully) waking men up to the misandric matrix they've been living in, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

It pays to know I'm (hopefully) waking men up to the misandric matrix they've been living in, yes.

You'll be living in Ignoresville in 3...2...1...

Ahh, that's better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Honey-ec wrote: »
    You'll be living in Ignoresville in 3...2...1...

Ahh, that's better!

Who were you talking to just now?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Well good luck on your eh... crusade pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Don't rise to it people. "Tripe man" is posting similar stuff all over Boards. He's obviously just getting a kick out of rising people.

tGC Beers tonight so kinda!! Dooes that count?...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Hopefully more men will wake up and realise they to can enrich their lives with a mail ordered bride. Why seek a woman to be attracted to your personality or looks when she can simply be attracted to your bank account instead.

Keep living the dream mate.

ChannelNo5 wrote: »
    tGC Beers tonight so kinda!! Dooes that count?...:)

As a newbie to this site - what does tGC mean?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

T'is usually Lari, but she's been beaten to the post a few times lately. :pac:
    As a newbie to this site - what does tGC mean?

The Gentlemen's Club.

:P

• Administrators Posts: 53,356 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    :eek:

The Gentlemans Club. You know, the forum you're posting in? :pac:

Oops! Blonde monent! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

Had a good time last night with a beautiful young woman ;) been talking since the end of last year and are meeting up in the coming week!

I thought nothing would of happened when i setup a profile on a dating site and looks like i've been proved wrong and had a lot of time wasters but i think i have something here!:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Date arranged for Sunday evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm date-less for the forseeable future! Last one was more than a month ago and haven't had anything interesting happen more recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

So it turns out my POF account is still active. I tried deleting it but I noticed I was still getting those stupid POF matches emails so I just tried again there now and bob's your auntie's live-in lover, I was able to login with the same details.

I guess it must be a new feature to stop people leaving the site - the delete account feature doesn't actually work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

I am stunned that the fat chicks weren't jumping all over you cause you know, they are all desperate for any man they can get. Being fat = having no personal preferences! (speaking as a once & former fat chick)

AFM I have a date on Sunday. 3rd one with the same guy SHOCK HORROR! He remains cute and tall and is offering the level of availability and commitment that I can match at the moment so it's all good. And he brought me tape :) (<-- long story)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭thebossanova

Long time thread follower, took the plunge recently and have somehow got a date next week with a really pretty girl. Finally, the internet has a use, and it is for online dating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

T'is usually Lari, but she's been beaten to the post a few times lately. :pac:

OMG, beaten to it for the 3rd week in a row. :eek: What is wrong with me! :cool:

I had a nice date during the week. Hoping to meet up again but don't want to say too much because he mentioned that he read this thread before. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dolly Daydreams

ladylost wrote: »
    I don't know for certain but he told me he didn't think he had time for a relationship after all and then I reactivated my OKC account as I had my suspicions he was seeing someone. His profile had been updated with new pics i took a couple of weeks before and he had been online. He has a status of replies often. He's actively using it. Odd for someone who does 't have time for a relationship!

The day we figure out what goes on in mens heads (and most likely vice versa) is when Ireland will win the world cup.. We'll keep dreaming :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Been on PoF maybe for the LoL really but i am 20 6ft and i like to think good looking lad. But i thing a problem for me it that i am very big into fashion and wear everything from super skinny jeans to blazers to super well fitting shirts and i never ware runners or a tracksuit bottoms also that i have a styled stubble bread and have my hair styled to a inch of its life would that be considered a turn on for girls ?

Not a problem getting the sift in a nightclub but kind of looking for girlfriend

Well from my time on it i have found out

Any girls that i think are hot have huge problems and basically tell me there life story with in a day and all there lifes problems i have no problem with that but why do they have tell me everything so early ?

But i get a lot of mails from would i say not good looking girls and they are like crazy for me in there mails and like i always but them down nice like your not the girl for me e.g. i reply to every mail because i like to be nice and i fell bad for them to be sitting there waiting for a reply

But anyway like i get chatting to a few girls on it being myself always charming them but never again about sex or the likes. But like i find that i come arross as very pushy with girls after like a week of mailing i don't think its wrong to ask do you wont to met up for coffee or just something stupid like that and i get 1001 reasons why they can't met up and makes me think why will i bodder with all the mails if you don't wont to met up.

So i like to think i am a nice guy but i can be pushy is my major problem with girls so i don't what the hell am i post to :/. But like anytime i go to kiss a girl for the 1st time i never ever just make a move i all ways ask is it ok for me to kiss you because i don't wont to be a asshole and just make a move.

So really whats out there for a 20 year old guy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

^^ It might be you inability to write correct English!

Pembily wrote: »

Do you ever hear of something called dyslexia before you point a finger at someone !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Do you ever hear of something called dyslexia before you point a finger at someone !!!
    I didn't think people with dyslexia had an issue with capitals :confused:

I didn't think people with dyslexia had an issue with capitals :confused:

Always a new cap with a new line for me :P

Can we get back on topic ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I did and I have and don't blame you're inability to form coherent sentences on dyslexia. People that have it don't do that by the way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

So the 25 year old who wasn't interested in me for various reasons was nice.

She told me that I was probably the most attractive fella that messaged her on the site, now I know that's not true but it was awful nice of her to say as she was really goodlooking herself so kinda felt good to receive a compliment for once :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Guys (and girls) can you not look up previous conversation or message history on Pof.com? I just noticed I couldn't look back and also, after you get a few messages, older messages just get deleted from your inbox before you get to respond to them or anything? Am I just doing things wrong?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement