Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WANTED services/items

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kvnt

Where would I get large concrete pipes 1.2m in diameter ogee or spigot/socket. Thinking of making a bridge across a river. Seconds would work as well.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

kvnt wrote: »
    Where would I get large concrete pipes 1.2m in diameter ogee or spigot/socket. Thinking of making a bridge across a river. Seconds would work as well.
    Thanks

Roadstone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

looking for someone with a digger and circular saw to cut a large ditch of trees. cant go with a tractor and saw as the ground isn't great. any ideas let us know.

thekooman wrote: »
    looking for someone with a digger and circular saw to cut a large ditch of trees. cant go with a tractor and saw as the ground isn't great. any ideas let us know.

What part of the county? There is a guy outside Newport with a saw on a machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

What part of the county? There is a guy outside Newport with a saw on a machine.
    could you pm me their details?

• Advertisement

thekooman wrote: »
    could you pm me their details?
    No bother. I'm trying to find someone with his number. I'll send it on as soon as I get it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Wondering if bird spikes are sold locally?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone know of anyone reliable around castlebar for oil burner servicing?

Thanks.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Anyone know of anyone reliable around castlebar for oil burner servicing?

Thanks.

pm sent

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

irishgeo wrote: »
    pm sent

Perfect, thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭muddle84

Anyone know any good place to buy imperial tools, spanner but mainly sockets. 1/2in drive or larger

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭Thomas..

Looking for a mechanic to inspect a car near castlebar

Pm will do thanks

Finding it hard working in the home office(spare bedroom) with the kids noise as I’m on the phone / teams a lot so looking to add a small room to the rear of our garage, it’ll be one room with heating and a sink (power and plumbing already at garage).

Anyone advise of someone?

Based in Westport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Anyone fix TV's in Mayo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭RMDrive

6541 wrote: »

I'm not aware of anyone. The 'Telly man' used to be such a big deal when I was young, but given that the cost has dropped significantly, they're not really being made to repair.

Hope you fine someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Colemans in Ballina might - google Noel Coleman TV and you should get the details

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Anybody have the number for a good tiler in the Claremorris area?

Anyone know where I would get O rings for a power washer ?

Anyone know where I would get O rings for a power washer ?

What brand of power washer? There is s box of various sizes of O rings that comes up in Lidl every now and again. If you know the size anywhere that sells and services them should be able to help.

Not sure are they open but the likes of Peter Duffy's in Westport might help.

What brand of power washer? There is s box of various sizes of O rings that comes up in Lidl every now and again. If you know the size anywhere that sells and services them should be able to help.

Not sure are they open but the likes of Peter Duffy's in Westport might help.

Thanks for that.
    I am looking for:
    Nilfisk titan x-tra Pressure Washer Trigger Internal O-Ring Seals Kits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Anyone know where i could hire a lawn scarifier in the Westport/Castlebar area?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭peter4918

etxp wrote: »
    Anyone know where i could hire a lawn scarifier in the Westport/Castlebar area?

Heneghans plant hire in Breaffy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Where to purchase granite/stone garden furniture?

Anyone know where i could get a rear window Re-tinted in castlebar? Old tint is starting to ripple and visibility is bad out of it.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Where to purchase granite/stone garden furniture?

I think Coffeys in Westport used to stock stone garden furniture.
    http://www.wmcoffeyandsons.com/

Anybody know anyone that does mobile grit blasting in Mayo?

Anyone know where i can get a disposable camera developed in castlebar? tried boots, which is where it was bought, and tried harvey norman with no joy.

DuckSlice wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can get a disposable camera developed in castlebar? tried boots, which is where it was bought, and tried harvey norman with no joy.

Stauntons Pharmacy might be worth a go.

irishgeo wrote: »
    Stauntons Pharmacy might be worth a go.

Thanks, tried there but no joy. They recommended O’ Donnels in Westport or there’s a place in ballina but can’t remember their name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭MacDanger

DuckSlice wrote: »
    Thanks, tried there but no joy. They recommended O’ Donnels in Westport or there’s a place in ballina but can’t remember their name!

Maybe this place

https://www.facebook.com/ballinaphotocentre/

Advertisement