Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange occurrence

• 21-03-2019 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey so this may sound crazy but im security guard working out of a disused agricultural facility in offaly I'm on the night shift , it's a one man site, one guard on night and one on days we are totally alone apart and the recent arrival of members of the travelling community camped up along the boundry wall , we had a lot you trouble with our neighbors they would trespass, their kids would throw stones at us and copper wire was stripped from the buildings until one day out of the blue I was approached by one of the traveller's who told me they were leaving as the area was haunted. I got a good laugh out of this and told anyone that would listen about how ridiculous they are, weeks passed and I'm on my 2am round in building B, when I hear someone call my name from the second floor hallway, I was terrified but I went upstairs thinking that my mind was playing tricks when I seen an office door slam shut, I picked up a screw driver I found and entered the room only to find no one inside and no means for someone to escape.

The next morning my relief arrived and I told him about the incident when suddenly he went as white as a ghost and told me a couple of Sundays ago he heard the upstairs office door slam in building B he said that when he looked up a football has bouncing down the stairs.

I'm literally terrified now and I'm due back into work tomorrow and don't know if I will go in!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Trice wrote: »
    Hey so this may sound crazy but im security guard working out of a disused agricultural facility in offaly I'm on the night shift , it's a one man site, one guard on night and one on days we are totally alone apart and the recent arrival of members of the travelling community camped up along the boundry wall , we had a lot you trouble with our neighbors they would trespass, their kids would throw stones at us and copper wire was stripped from the buildings until one day out of the blue I was approached by one of the traveller's who told me they were leaving as the area was haunted. I got a good laugh out of this and told anyone that would listen about how ridiculous they are, weeks passed and I'm on my 2am round in building B, when I hear someone call my name from the second floor hallway, I was terrified but I went upstairs thinking that my mind was playing tricks when I seen an office door slam shut, I picked up a screw driver I found and entered the room only to find no one inside and no means for someone to escape.

The next morning my relief arrived and I told him about the incident when suddenly he went as white as a ghost and told me a couple of Sundays ago he heard the upstairs office door slam in building B he said that when he looked up a football has bouncing down the stairs.

I'm literally terrified now and I'm due back into work tomorrow and don't know if I will go in!

Ah now.....

How long have you been working there? Looks like the 'issue' only happened after someone put it into your head.......

Advertisement