Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

watching games

• 09-05-2018 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Im after getting into following basketball the last few months. I watch the mlg highlights channel on youtube, which is good cos it shows all the scores in the games in a ten minute clip. But what stations can you watch full games on... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

They're on BT Sports/ESPN, along with all the best college basketball, which is often just as, if not more entertaining than the NBA, especially during the NCAA Finals Tournament, aka March Madness.

https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

BTs coverage is hot or miss. Showing repeats when a live game is on etc.

I have used pass a few times but it is pretty expensive @ €20 per month. I believe there are some dark arts as to how to get it cheaper via VPN, but as yet I have not figured it out. If anyone would like to help in that regard a PM would be greatly appreciated :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

thanks guys.. looking forward to the 2 conference finals

Advertisement